Current time: 03-28-2024, 07:06 PM
Compatibility Pack Issues
Cant play online .__,
Hi Everyone,

Im sure you dont know me (Hi btw) But I could use some help on getting the game to play online. (Not sure if this is the appropriate board for it but I hope i chose right)

Basically Im playing on a US psn account from the Philippines and I finally decided to try out VDs online play (after beating the single player campaign)

so off I go and connect my ethernet cable to my Ps3, patch my game and then Im prompted to download the compatibility pack. I select the ok button and am taken to the psn page and I am greeted by the "no content was found" message.

No biggie - I search for it manually Download it , Install it then I still get the same error message, get taken to the same PSN page and get the same "no content was found message".

At this point i just googled It with a few relevant results but no solution in sight.

Did you guys get the same problem?
Since most of us are from the philippines I assume we buy our games at the same shops (datablitz in my case) and have the same disk region (mine is R3/US PSN account)

Any tips on how i can get around this? I played V but didnt really get any problems like this.

Really hoping i can play this weekend
Im assuming your VD copy is R3.. If so, make an Asia PSN account. download the compatibility patch then go back to your US account.. Voila! PM me if you need a team.. Smile
Fuunyaah~
Yeah Its R3

Ill try what you said and I really hope it works with my US account.

I seriously cannot imagine having to start over from the beginning again.
It'll work, that's what we all did
I can go online now

Thanks for the great advice guys.

Im not really very consistent attendance wise and i tend to play at really awkward hours (around 6am-11am ph time on weekdays) so im not sure if you guys would want to have someone like me around.

Feel free to add me on PSN if schedules match
On a related note are paid DLCs also shared between multiple psn accounts on the same console?

I made the idiotic mistake of purchasing DLC with my US account, thinking that only the compatibility pack was region locked. Ill probably just rebuy it on my HK account but Id like to verify if doing this will work like with the compatibility pack.

Hopefully DataBlitz carries R3 cards, and hopefully they wont be in crazy foreign denominations like yuans or what have you.
(11-13-2013, 10:03 PM)comrade_vlad Wrote: On a related note are paid DLCs also shared between multiple psn accounts on the same console?

I made the idiotic mistake of purchasing DLC with my US account, thinking that only the compatibility pack was region locked. Ill probably just rebuy it on my HK account but Id like to verify if doing this will work like with the compatibility pack.

Hopefully DataBlitz carries R3 cards, and hopefully they wont be in crazy foreign denominations like yuans or what have you.

This, Im not sure of. I guess its better to be on the safe side and use an R3 account
Fuunyaah~
There are Hong kong and singapore PSN cards at Datablitz .

Anyway, welcome to the forums bro =)