Current time: 04-26-2024, 04:35 AM
This is a human speaking, I swear upon it.
White_Rain reveals he is a human.
(09-18-2013, 03:12 PM)Fox Wrote:
(09-18-2013, 04:32 AM)clonezero Wrote: This whole fiasco is your fault Fox! Stop scaring the new people with your Ban Hammer, cover the damn thing for crying out loud! Facepalm

My reasons for maintaining eternal vigilance over this sacred realm is entirely justified. I have no regrets, i have no qualms.

CZ, i find your lack of faith and belief to be entirely disturbing.

I don't give a flying feth!
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

(09-18-2013, 03:56 PM)clonezero Wrote:
(09-18-2013, 03:12 PM)Fox Wrote:
(09-18-2013, 04:32 AM)clonezero Wrote: This whole fiasco is your fault Fox! Stop scaring the new people with your Ban Hammer, cover the damn thing for crying out loud! Facepalm

My reasons for maintaining eternal vigilance over this sacred realm is entirely justified. I have no regrets, i have no qualms.

CZ, i find your lack of faith and belief to be entirely disturbing.

I don't give a flying feth!

Exactly the reaction i was looking for. LOL
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Hey hey, it's good to know new blood is giving life back to RR Tongue

Welcome aboard!
Guys, this really means a lot, y'know, giving me such a wonderful welcoming and having good humor while you're at it. I laughed quite a bit.

I can tell I'm REALLY gonna enjoy my stay, thanks to you people. I'm glad I joined. I promise I'll be as good of a boy as I can. Smile

EDIT: I am now #1 in Pac-Man on this website. Just thought I'd say that. Not to gloat, but just thought I'd share that the newbie has won at something. Rofl
EDIT 2: ^ Not anymore, I'm not! Was knocked down to 3rd, but rose back to 2nd. Hopefully I can retake top spot. Would that make me a Pac-Breaker rather than a Nine-Breaker? LOL
WE STILL HAVE PACMAN!?
[Image: tumblr_msxrfwYOo11qewacoo5_1280_zps259d0ae7.jpg]

(Omg I have so many reaction pics)
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
(09-18-2013, 06:20 PM)White_Rain Wrote: I promise I'll be as good of a boy as I can. Smile

I must warn you my "good man" you probably won't be able to keep that promise! And it totally has nothing to do with us making you not keep it! Domo

[Image: evil.gif]

RR will corrupt your soul!

(09-18-2013, 06:20 PM)White_Rain Wrote: Guys, this really means a lot, y'know, giving me such a wonderful welcoming and having good humor while you're at it. I laughed quite a bit.

You ain't seen nothing yet. I guarantee you. Tongue
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
So just to keep the ball rolling, 2 questions.

1) Any particular reason or special meaning for your name White Rain? Depending on your answer you may or may not be preemptively inducted into a RR sub group who's leader has recently reemerged from his badass training arc.

2) Well how have you been liking the forum itself? The General Discussion Area has a lot of fun stuff to read!

To answer those questions:

1) The name "White_Rain" comes from the name of my AC from AC1, Project Phantasma, and Master of Arena - "White Rain" (or, since the space is too small to type that, "Wht. Rain").

2) This forum is probably my favorite website ever. So many nice people, so many things to do, essentially I feel happier joining this website than I have with the majority of my life (considering it's all gone downhill since September 2010).

And yes, HayWire, Pac-Man's still here. I was surprised to even find it, to be honest.

Oh, and I HAVEN'T seen anything yet, Fox? Well, then, I'll be ready for what comes next. (I bet I'm gonna get mauled in welcomes because I'm the new guy.)
@ White Rain

1)No no What I was asking was why pick the name "White Rain"!

2) Shush no negative talk! We leave that to Goat because Goat rants are best rants!

Ah. OK, that clears things up. I named it "White Rain" just because I thought it sounded kinda cool. (For those of you thinking in a dirty way, allow me to assure you it doesn't make sense, as the "white rain" you're thinking of isn't even like rain.)
Well Japan would like to contend that notion!

Anyways, too bad you don't qualify at the moment then. We really haven't received new members for our little sub group in a while.

It's OK. I didn't come here to be a big shot (though the Pac-Man game HAS put me in a competitive spirit lately), I just came here for fun.
(09-19-2013, 05:37 AM)White_Rain Wrote: It's OK. I didn't come here to be a big shot (though the Pac-Man game HAS put me in a competitive spirit lately), I just came here for fun.

Being in the group I mentioned does not make you a big shot here, it just brands you for your ... particular proclivities. Domo

Oh. Well, OK then. What do I have to do to be able to join?
EDIT: I recently just posted a fanfiction. If anyone wants, check it out! I'd appreciate the feedback, but you don't absolutely have to.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile I am (might) be human. /Grim/ Nova Flare Q 1 3,881 02-01-2016, 10:07 PM
Last Post: zero_kanipan
  I'm very much a human salmarino 9 9,883 07-17-2013, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Fox
  Human+ Converting to LYNX Laroux 26 28,053 07-16-2013, 01:18 AM
Last Post: Grim