Current time: 03-29-2024, 09:42 PM
Curry Saturdays!
Hey RR! As some of you know, me and Nix have been working on a curry shop called Kawaii Curry, and I'm finally able to say that we'll be opening on Saturday, the 21st of September 2013 in Midnight Mercato in Fort Bonifacio (Near Lexus automobiles and S&R shopping)!

So RR, I'm inviting you to our debut day! We're serving awesome curry! Yay! Let us know if and when you're coming so we can have a curry party!

Here's our lovely logo:

[Image: 1239002_396884950415431_1277587578_n.png]

Here's a map

Visit our website

Like us in Facebook

Follow us on Twitter
I'll be catching up! I'll be most likely end up arriving around evening though.
Will surely be there!
still trying to fix my sleeping schedule, but i'll be damned if i miss this. just gimme instructions on how to get there* or who i can hitch a ride with and im there ^^

*if fort bonifacio different from BGC?
Woohoooo!!! Congrats! Smile

I'll catch up in time when I get back. Smile
I'll definitely be there!
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(09-15-2013, 01:06 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: still trying to fix my sleeping schedule, but i'll be damned if i miss this. just gimme instructions on how to get there* or who i can hitch a ride with and im there ^^

*if fort bonifacio different from BGC?

We're in BGC, near Lexus Showroom (The car manufacturer! Not the other thing!). Here's a map: https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?doflg=pt...8d05b601ba

I'm not sure how to commute from EDSA to BGC tho, but I am aware there's a Fort Bus service from Ayala to BGC, I just don't know the details.

Visit our website

Like us in Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Bert, Shin, Fox, Zero and others! I'm expecting you guys! Big grin Mix, you get special curry when you arrive haha.

I'd like to ask you guys to like our FB and maybe share? Interact with my daily postings too if you can haha.
btw, what time should we be there?
Mercato officially opens at 6pm, and we'll be open till 2am. Peak foot traffic comes in at around 8pm, so it's up to you guys. Tongue

I suggest maybe 7pm? But that's again, up to you.
(09-16-2013, 09:41 AM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: We're in BGC, near Lexus Showroom (The car manufacturer! Not the other thing!).

Curious. I seem to have heard of a showroom called "Lexus" some years ago, that had lots of fishes inside suitable for viewing. Is this what i think it is? Shades
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Your website link on the first post wasn't working (missing r in curry), so I fixed it. Good luck! Will try to drop by.
Thanks Jake :p
Doc, Trace, Fox, Zero, Jake, thanks for coming last Saturday Big grin Come again soon Tongue
Kinda felt a little weird to actually be paying for curry. Tongue
the fries were awesome. best fries ive ever had bHappyd

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Curry Conference 2013 on Saturday nights at the Midnight Mercato tent! Sophie Tiempo 18 22,112 11-17-2013, 01:45 AM
Last Post: cabs