Current time: 04-20-2024, 06:34 PM
Hello to you all.
My introduction.
Hello everyone. I'm an american raven from the ACU side of the fence. I've been playing AC since MOA and was a Kai regular back in NX/NB/LR's heyday. I found out about this forum a long time ago through ACU (and maybe ACO)just never got around to joining. I have been checking out Nix's PACT videos. Very entertaining, some talented players here I must say!

It is nice to be a part of your forum. Thanks.
LR gg
(09-11-2013, 10:50 AM)Crimson Fury Wrote: Hello everyone. I'm an american raven from the ACU side of the fence. I've been playing AC since MOA and was a Kai regular back in NX/NB/LR's heyday. I found out about this forum a long time ago through ACU (and maybe ACO)just never got around to joining. I have been checking out Nix's PACT videos. Very entertaining, some talented players here I must say!

It is nice to be a part of your forum. Thanks.

Too bad I'm not one of them XP

Anyway welcome! Gentleman
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

A pleasure sir. Gentleman
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
Quote:Too bad I'm not one of them XP

Looked good to me! I believe you were in a couple.
LR gg
(09-11-2013, 01:35 PM)Crimson Fury Wrote:
Quote:Too bad I'm not one of them XP

Looked good to me! I believe you were in a couple.

Well besides the fact that as far as I remember what videos I was part of were loses TT. I had a very good video that even if it was a loss was still a match I was proud of considering I held my ground against Nix ... too bad Goat fucking deleted the damn vid!
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Damn the bad luck!
LR gg
welcome to the boards \o/
Hey welcome to our little nook of the internet! I prolly saw your name during my time in RH the years before RR was formed. :p
Thanks, oh yeah whatever happened to Raven's Haven?
LR gg
Looks like there was a forum wipe in RH? I just checked it out now, and the old members are still back apparently.
(09-11-2013, 08:43 PM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: Looks like there was a forum wipe in RH? I just checked it out now, and the old members are still back apparently.
Ohh I see.
LR gg
Hey! Welcome!
Fuunyaah~
Welcome to the boards!