Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:54 PM
AC Timeline and universe question
This, is probebly a stupid question, But its been bothering me quiet frequently since i started playing ACV, But.. Do all the Armored core games take place in the same universe?Like,Does ACV take place in the same world as AC1?I mean I find it kind of hard to believe, From the few of the older games ive managed to get my hands on and play, It feels like a natural evolution from AC1, to AC4/4A It feels believeable, at least for me. But ACV, feels entirely different,So Im just asking if, the games all follow the same timeline, and V is the most current iteration of this universe.
Nope. Most of the games are in separate continuities. They all get rebooted every now and then. It's been discussed in one of the older topics here - http://ravenrepublic.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=486

Basically:

Armored Core, Project Phantasma, Master of Arena, Armored Core 2, Another Age - first continuity
Armored Core 3, Silent Line, Nexus, Nine Breaker, Last Raven - second continuity
Armored Core 4, For Answer - third continuity
Armored Core V, Verdict Day - fourth continuity
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
I see, That makes more sense. It didnt quiet make sense to me if it was all one continuity, going from the fast, and streamlined machines of previous generations to the walking tanks of the current generation.
Don't forget Formula Front. The one AC game in its own universe. Tongue

Also, there are the AC Mobile Mission games for Japanese feature phones, which I don't know when they take place.
(08-29-2013, 09:33 AM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: Don't forget Formula Front. The one AC game in its own universe. Tongue

Also, there are the AC Mobile Mission games for Japanese feature phones, which I don't know when they take place.

That's why i didn't even bother to mention them, Chief. LOL
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
I didnt know about the mobile versions, But I do remember Formula Front, Had it for the psp.
Here I was thinking Armored core up to Last Raven where connected..
Fuunyaah~
So, Playing ACVD, I came across a curious find..Does anyone wanna explain why the Ruins of Motherwill are here? Theres no mistaking that machine. Perhaps its an easter egg though? Or perhaps there more connected then we think.
Armored Core: Verdict Day NA 360
Team: Unsung Revenant
Looking for Recruits
ACVD's timeline IMO is messed up.. Wait till you finish mission 10.. lol
Fuunyaah~
I think it's obvious what's going. From says "Fuck continuity"
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Something Strange is About in the AC Universe White_Rain 16 26,464 02-22-2015, 01:11 PM
Last Post: J.E_Magog
  Question about color schemes esreveR 1 4,131 11-04-2011, 11:21 PM
Last Post: NiX
  Armored Core timeline Roh 29 50,538 11-05-2007, 09:28 PM
Last Post: J.E_Magog