Current time: 04-19-2024, 01:25 AM
Human+ Converting to LYNX
Intro to the site
First I hope this is the right place to post this.
Second my name is Laroux I am a long time From software fan playing every major AC game and the souls games along with tower of shadows. My favorite armored core game has to be Last Raven PS2 version.

I play all systems / consoles excluding PC for the most part. My favorite game ever is the first .hack// Quadrilogy.

Music is #1 need in my life I play and do almost everything with it.

Laroux is my screen name, and it means red haired one, La Roux is a name for a dubstep / electronic band that i really love But I often try to use it as a male username when i can i think it sounds and looks very unique.

I'm shy with most people,and I don't like mainstream stuff but if you wana be friends just lemme know or just chat with me.
[Image: 091qRGo.gif]A true gamer plays the game Not the system.
Welcome to the Republic, Laroux. You posted in the right place.

A bit of trivia, your username is pronounced similarly to the Filipino word for 'play' or 'game'. I think it suits your member title Big grin
'Signatures are overrated.'
(07-15-2013, 11:28 AM)Serene Wrote: Welcome to the Republic, Laroux. You posted in the right place.

A bit of trivia, your username is pronounced similarly to the Filipino word for 'play' or 'game'. I think it suits your member title Big grin

Oh wow that's awesome XD
I rarely greet these days/months/years, but welcome, Laroux
[Image: 1364760558176_zpse20ff82b.gif]

Music, games, martial arts and an otaku? We'll get along just fine LOL
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
(07-15-2013, 11:42 AM)HayWire Wrote: KAWAI!!!!!
[Image: 1364760558176_zpse20ff82b.gif]

KaWaiii!!!!!!!! LOL

Lol i love BRS :3 Anyways thank you Happy
(07-15-2013, 11:31 AM)Laroux Wrote: Oh wow that's awesome XD

Yesh. I thought so too Big grin
Welcome to RR dood! Say you wouldn't happen to know this person too would you? Profile of Saika Darkmoon
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
(07-15-2013, 12:01 PM)Sirius140 Wrote: Welcome to RR dood! Say you wouldn't happen to know this person too would you? Profile of Saika Darkmoon

Yeah that's my friend who told me about this forum site thing.
(07-15-2013, 12:05 PM)Laroux Wrote:
(07-15-2013, 12:01 PM)Sirius140 Wrote: Welcome to RR dood! Say you wouldn't happen to know this person too would you? Profile of Saika Darkmoon

So I'll assume that she's letting you use her gamer tag, or did she get a new one? Sorry I'm trying to not but in too much just curious.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
(07-15-2013, 12:09 PM)Sirius140 Wrote:
(07-15-2013, 12:05 PM)Laroux Wrote:

So I'll assume that she's letting you use her gamer tag, or did she get a new one? Sorry I'm trying to not but in too much just curious.

She comes over and uses mine often. she plays her vita mostly and PC from what I know.
Ah, I imagine she'll be glued to her vita permanently when Dragon's Crown comes out. From what I know she loves Phantasy Star Online 2. And I got her into BRS The Game for while back in April. Still haven't beaten that game yet and Nana is a bitch.
Welcome

... and I have nothing creative to say at the moment ... Chair
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Just my opinion dude, don't convert from H+ to Lynx.. Lynx's have Kojima AIDs, H+ on the other hand had have their bodies augmented to super human levels; tighter muscles, faster reflexes, and of course, extra inch. I mean c'mon, if you're gonna have your body modified, might as well add extra abs,right?...........What? You were thinking of something else,weren't you? No no

Welcome to the Forums and good day! =D
(07-15-2013, 03:58 PM)R.Leonhardt Wrote: if you're gonna have your body modified, might as well add extra abs,right?.

[Image: hDDA6905C]
I have a whole delivery truck.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile I am (might) be human. /Grim/ Nova Flare Q 1 3,864 02-01-2016, 10:07 PM
Last Post: zero_kanipan
  This is a human speaking, I swear upon it. White_Rain 41 37,575 11-17-2013, 11:56 AM
Last Post: White_Rain
  I'm very much a human salmarino 9 9,875 07-17-2013, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Fox
  Lone LYNX, new RAVEN. The Mike 9 9,469 03-23-2012, 10:27 PM
Last Post: Black Dragon