Current time: 03-29-2024, 11:12 PM
Greetings, Ravens!
Greetings everyone! My name is Zealous. I have been a Quadruped-exclusive player since I began playing Armored Core in 2000...what can I say, I fell in love with the movement and mounting OB cores on them! Though my first exposure to Armored Core was with the Pizza Hut Demo back in 97', I didn't delve into the series hardcore until the Playstation 2 was released...this was largely due to the fact that I did not own a PS1 for a good while!

I am not a Filipino, but I hail from the United States. I have taken part in and ran tournaments & gatherings for the Midwestern U.S. Armored Core community during the AC3 era, and I have a profound appreciation and respect for all AC communities. Trading war stories and battles firsthand with pilots really brought this series alive for me, and I dearly miss the days of Armored Core being on one console for LAN play.

Despite never posting here, I'm no stranger to Raven Republic. I've always enjoyed the update stream that gets posted here, especially in regards to AC model kits and various fan works. You all have something wonderful here, and I hope to see it continue for many years to come. peace out, and I hope to talk to you soon!

--+ Z e a l o u s +--
Welcome to RR dood!
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
I think I've heard your name somewhere before.

Welcome to the Republic anyway Big grin
'Signatures are overrated.'
Glad you like it here despite RR going crazy every now and then. LOL
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Welcome to the forums! Yes, I've definitely seen your name on the old(er) AC forums. Smile
welcome to the boards \o/

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello po, fellow ravens arrui 11 9,865 11-28-2013, 12:10 PM
Last Post: zero_kanipan
  Greetings Ravens Mycael 15 15,121 01-18-2012, 02:19 AM
Last Post: Rexzo