Current time: 03-29-2024, 05:44 PM
Warframe
Space Ninja F2P co-op game
well well well, finally more synchronization with Rhino's skills leaning towards duration. Incidentally, this makes Rhino a better team player than ever before. With Roar lasting half a minute, and his stomp scaling with duration as well, Rhino can provide a sort-of temporary safe haven with his Stomp, while buffing team mates with his Roar to kill mobs under stasis.

That said, range would be essential for Rhino this time around as well.

Overall, I'm interested in trying out the changes really. It's gonna be a bit of getting used to. Iron Skin still needs love and I hope it scales with Rhino's armor this time around.

Rating: Rhino/10
LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Thing is, like Oberon before, Rhino has had this "just build for efficiency" thing for him atm. Good to know that they are going to change him to diversify the builds.
Didn't know there were plans for Rhino changes. But that buff on his Rhino Charge should have been there from the start, too bad they never thought about that. His Roar buff should make him more desirable for a team now.

On the side note,no one misses Super jump apparently

Can't do maneuvers like this anymore:

PS
I'd appreciate it if you guys can add some views and leave a like! Maybe even click on the ads so i could generate some revenue ^^
I have adblock on, but just for you I'll watch it with ads on the first go Big grin

No one misses it, because everyone will have it in Parkour 2.0 Tongue That said, the Excalibur changes set the standard on how frames should be reworked, where skills should synergize with with each other seamlessly. Chroma got it right on the first go, and I'm hoping the same level of quality for the rest of the other Warframes.

Also, if you have a Supra in your inventory, you might wanna dust it off soon. It's one of the weapons planned to be reworked soon.

That gun has been the victim of never evolving to damage 2.0 properly. I really hope they turn it into a BFG9K that it was back then.
(06-24-2015, 08:36 AM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: I have adblock on, but just for you I'll watch it with ads on the first go Big grin

No one misses it, because everyone will have it in Parkour 2.0 Tongue That said, the Excalibur changes set the standard on how frames should be reworked, where skills should synergize with with each other seamlessly. Chroma got it right on the first go, and I'm hoping the same level of quality for the rest of the other Warframes.

Also, if you have a Supra in your inventory, you might wanna dust it off soon. It's one of the weapons planned to be reworked soon.

That gun has been the victim of never evolving to damage 2.0 properly. I really hope they turn it into a BFG9K that it was back then.

Agreed. I think Parkour 2.0 should be able to alleviate the removal of Super Jump.

Supra buff plox.
But..But.. It's super jump. It's like my favorite panic button because you're thrown away from enemy line of sights, you maneuver vertically,you stun enemies on a certain radius and you go inivisible. All these for only 10 en, with a max efficiency it'll only cost 2 =)

(06-24-2015, 08:36 AM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: I have adblock on, but just for you I'll watch it with ads on the first go Big grin

Thanks Leperdude, you're my hero <3
New weapon out, Simulor. It seems to be a grav gun.

[Image: CephalonPrimaryReinforcements-website.jpg?itok=yp75vmIC]

Also, Rhino changes have been implemented. Wanna test it out with me later guys?
(06-26-2015, 09:09 AM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: New weapon out, Simulor. It seems to be a grav gun.

[Image: CephalonPrimaryReinforcements-website.jpg?itok=yp75vmIC]

Also, Rhino changes have been implemented. Wanna test it out with me later guys?

Let's, I'll be logging in shortly.
Guys pa help up ng views! Click on the ads while you're at it Smile

I will join you guys using Phayse's account next week when i get my new pc. Can't wait for this to hit ps4. I'd give it 2 weeks

Btw is there a software that let's you record gameplay on pc? Yang software lng, no need for additional hardware
(06-26-2015, 12:24 PM)R.Leonhardt Wrote: Guys pa help up ng views! Click on the ads while you're at it Smile

I will join you guys using Phayse's account next week when i get my new pc. Can't wait for this to hit ps4. I'd give it 2 weeks

Btw is there a software that let's you record gameplay on pc? Yang software lng, no need for additional hardware

lol PS4 aim assist and why is everyone like stationary.. AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA
Fuunyaah~
LOL assuming ka Hell. Nice try pero naka disable aim assist ko! Grabe aim assist ng Warframe kasi d lang didikit ung reticle, follow talaga nya to a certain extent

Speaking of pvp, session tayo guys! Though kulang mods ko on pc for conclave, i wouldnt mind donations =)
(06-26-2015, 01:10 PM)R.Leonhardt Wrote: Speaking of pvp, session tayo guys! Though kulang mods ko on pc for conclave, i wouldnt mind donations =)

Post-PvP/PvE loadout separation, most haven't tried conclave since then, so everyone will be at the same situation as you.

Quote:Also, Rhino changes have been implemented. Wanna test it out with me later guys?

Just tried it out about an hour or two ago on the simulacrum, I think I won't be changing my mods. With a rank 9 Primed Continuity on a Roar build with maxed Transient Fortitude, Blind Rage, and Intensify with -60% duration from a maxed Fleeting Expertise, you'd still be getting around 18 seconds of duration. At least it wasn't as bad as something around the 10-second mark though.

I might take out Quick Thinking or just forma the thing again for the 4th time for Corrosive Projection/Siphon, but I'm not much on Warframe these days; ED has taken me away from DE.
Played a few conclave matches using Phayse's account on the PC. meh..I'm doing better than when I was playing on PS4.

I like the fact there are a lot more people to play with on this version, like one click and I already found a game with full rosters on each party. But this side has a lot more noobs than good players if I'm being honest

Btw, how do you record HD gameplay videos without the use of an additional hardware?
(07-01-2015, 12:42 AM)R.Leonhardt Wrote: Btw, how do you record HD gameplay videos without the use of an additional hardware?

There's Fraps, Open Broadcaster Software, Bandicam, etc. There should be a few more (and quite possibly better ones). You can just set the resolution and fps in the settings.
I think even Nvidia programs have it too. Shadowplay.