Current time: 03-29-2024, 05:17 PM
Warframe
Space Ninja F2P co-op game
Great vid Goat. How were you able to make the map in the UI to display bigger?
Bert, how's your experience with Fraps? I read it can output video files at higher quality, and it's what I'm using now. I know the problem's with YouTube, but still. Smile
@ Rick:
M key. It never really crossed my mind until I had to ask someone after complaining about the minimap being too small.

@ Mix:
I haven't used Fraps with Warframe yet; I'm using (Bandicam) atm, which can also record with full quality, but I'd put my vote on Fraps plus there's no watermark lol. I'll go try and record stuff with Fraps in the future.
Messing around Phobos with Rick and Jiro. Big grin

EDIT: Here's me and Rick (and some other random guys) going up against Sargas Ruk. It's hilariously sad how I did no damage on his armor. LOL LOL

@Hell Heart. Got a spare Ember Prime BP for you.

EDIT: Oh wait, it's not tradable. Crud. Ah well, at least I got to level my guns.
[Image: 21.jpg]
(01-16-2014, 06:07 AM)Gradlein Wrote: @Hell Heart. Got a spare Ember Prime BP for you.

EDIT: Oh wait, it's not tradable. Crud. Ah well, at least I got to level my guns.

Dammit!
Fuunyaah~
Great stuff Mix! Great fun to have all around Big grin

I've lately been focusing on trading and hunting down rare mods, do PM me when you see me online since I'm always looking for people to do Derelict runs for rare mods.

Also, some of you more masochistic types would like to help me get Mag Prime from T3 Survival when you have the time? I've been waiting to get the Mag Prime Systems for a while now.
(01-16-2014, 10:28 AM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: Great stuff Mix! Great fun to have all around Big grin

I've lately been focusing on trading and hunting down rare mods, do PM me when you see me online since I'm always looking for people to do Derelict runs for rare mods.

Also, some of you more masochistic types would like to help me get Mag Prime from T3 Survival when you have the time? I've been waiting to get the Mag Prime Systems for a while now.

I'll go online in a bit! See you guys there!
Progress. Big grin

Awesome, congrats on getting your first crafted Warframe. Have fun doing all sorts of ninja tricks and using your weapons on your enemies :p

EDIT: I see you changed your name again Grim Big grin
Iliad earlier with Rick and Mark.

Having fun with this game. Makes me regret not getting into this earlier.
Now I'm having delusions of dream fights in this game. Twin Hyena fights. Ambulas and Raptor. Imagine the possibilities!
I just found out a few days ago that the ps4randomly records gameplay at times. Might post some of my noobiness in this game soon Smile
well the download restarted ... that sucked XP
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!