Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:03 PM
Warframe
Space Ninja F2P co-op game
(08-04-2015, 12:33 AM)R.Leonhardt Wrote:
(08-03-2015, 08:30 AM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: Want to buy my Lex Prime parts? Tongue I'll sell it for lower than market price. j/k

But honestly, the Lex Prime was rather unremarkable for a prime weapon before the buff, now it really stands out as a useable, offensive pistol in PvE that compliments low-ammo, high-damage primary weapons (Ogris, Penta, and sniper rifles). I'm pretty sure the buff was made with PvE in mind.

Yeah I get it's for PVE but they shouldn't have brought that buff over to PVP. Btw, PVP stats differ from PVE. Glaive Prime for example has lower attack damage compared to the normal Glaive in exchange for faster flight speed. Some Melee weapon like the Heat Sword has weaker attack compared to the Skana but has faster attack speed when in PVE it's better it has sorta of has the same attack speed but has higher damage. They did a good job in balancing weapons for PVP until U17 and its 2 shot Lex prime

(08-03-2015, 09:08 AM)Goat Wrote:
(08-03-2015, 03:08 AM)R.Leonhardt Wrote: Conclave is bullshit right now. They just had to buff Lex prime to a 2 shot kill weapon. Everything was well balanced till this shit came along

How do the shotguns fare up in Conclave though? Didn't they buff them too? Unless they still aren't much of a threat at long range. Last I tried the Hek it had around 14-15k proc damage and about more than 5k base damage.

They're more useful now, they're functioning the way shotguns are supposed to function. They're not that great in long to mid ranges like in PVE but they can kill really fast in close range.

Fuking lex however still outshines any other weapons, it's ridickulous! I mean 2shots? really DE? All I see right now in PVP is either Excalibur Blind then Lex P or Equinox Sleep then Lex P..

Here's how broken it is:

PS Was gonna edit this, add more annotations and stuff. then I decided nevermind =) Notice the Damage output of Lex Prime compared to the Latron Prime

Parkour 2.0 is amazing by the way, it's like the best change that ever happened to this game

They should be able to patch it soon I think, DE tends to overlook stuff like this. Seeing how no one seems to use Marelok now, considering how it used to be a beast iirc.
From https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/t...try5627475

Quote:Hotfix 17.0.3

Conclave Changes:

Reduced the damage of Lex Prime in PvP.

Flau's happy now. Tongue
(08-05-2015, 09:34 AM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: From https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/t...try5627475

Quote:Hotfix 17.0.3

Conclave Changes:

Reduced the damage of Lex Prime in PvP.

Flau's happy now. Tongue

The QQs were heard!!!!!!LOL
Yey! Now I'm worried PS4 would have to deal with that shit. Considering how often PS4 updates, it'll probably stick around for a month or two >_<
Guise, Conclave tayo! Grabeh ang saya na, raming weapons naenabled for PvP!