Current time: 03-28-2024, 07:29 PM
o hai RavenRepublic, what's up?
Hey guys!

My name is Isshak and I'm one of the Community Managers on Armored Core Verdict Day. Nice to meet you!

We're working on cool things for the fans and hopefully you'll like some of the things we do, including a regular Part Blast starting soon! (all the new parts and stats you can handle)

Go like the official Facebook page :3
http://www.facebook.com/armoredcore

Verdict Day is going to be awesome!
Y halo thar.

Welcome to RR and it's nice to know that Bamco is making an effort to connect with the established player base from all around the world. I hope that we'd both be able to get more info on the upcoming AC game, and on your end get some feedback from the playerbase.

Enjoy your stay!
Yay!An official representative! How nice of them to make an effort to connect to fans. Enjoy your stay here sir =)
Bandai Namco rep, right? Please make sure that you people are not as useless as you were when ACV came out or you will lose even more fans this time around.

edit: And by losing fans, I was referring to the Armored Core series. Any more screwups from whichever publisher does the latest game and it will lose more of its already niche community. Bandai Namco itself has been losing fans for years now.
Well I'm not a rep, I'm a Community Manager, which means my job is to make the fans happy (or at least happier)! Which I believe is different than a rep.

In any case we can always improve, and we are doing our best to be better. But thanks for the welcome Smile
I'm the European Community Manager for Armored Core Verdict Day, oh hai.
Like our Facebook page! http://www.facebook.com/armoredcore
Friend my PSN ID! Isshak_Gravi
Well we hope for the best. Also who else saw the poll for weapon arms?
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
welcome to the boards \o/
Hello and welcome to RR! Enjoy the randomness!
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

(04-05-2013, 08:26 PM)Skreija Wrote: Bandai Namco rep, right? Please make sure that you people are not as useless as you were when ACV came out or you will lose even more fans this time around.

edit: And by losing fans, I was referring to the Armored Core series. Any more screwups from whichever publisher does the latest game and it will lose more of its already niche community. Bandai Namco itself has been losing fans for years now.

good job!

keep it up!
You should run tournies online for MASSIVE COREBUX be it team or individual. Perhaps it could even increase ratings or something too. Just an idear. :3

Unless that's there already...don't spoil it! D:
I'm in da biznez, of da ninjez, i got a laser sword that sinjez.
Avoid another tragedy like this from happening

(04-08-2013, 10:09 AM)J.E_Magog Wrote: Avoid another tragedy like this from happening

I will admit that song went better with this trailer than it did for the Borderlands 2 trailer.
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
(04-08-2013, 10:09 AM)J.E_Magog Wrote: Avoid another tragedy like this from happening

Oh I see, you want MORE dubstep right? I'll ask for more wub wub right away.

:3
I'm the European Community Manager for Armored Core Verdict Day, oh hai.
Like our Facebook page! http://www.facebook.com/armoredcore
Friend my PSN ID! Isshak_Gravi
Personally I liked the original trailer music more. Thought it conveyed the right mood.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

That wasn't even funny.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."