OVERALL: A
Color: All default

EXCEPT Right Arm
Base:200
Aid:140
Optional:70
Detail:50
Joint:60

Description:This AC design highly built for PVP since it has no AMS it must rely heavily on dodging missiles other than that it has tough armor and can even withstand 4 large missile with the GERYON3 it can turn the tide of battle ,On a group fight it is both a shield and sword.
I am Strong,Because I've been weak
I am Fearless,Because I've been afraid
I am Wise,Because I've been foolish
My initial gripe comes from the internals; The KUJAKU is simply too hot for this design, that boosting for just about 3 or 4 seconds continuously will overheat the machine on its own. Thus I suggest changing it to the G91 + ANANDA, you'll get the same amount of surplus energy without the weight and the heat risk coming from the KUJAKU, your forced cooling will take a hit, but with the new combo you won't even overheat in the first place.

Next would be the switch from the KOKUH to the F73H, hackneyed choice and marginal lockbox size boost compared to the KOKUH, but there's nothing else like it.

I won't comment much on the head since my primary concern is the radar, and that's largely an issue of preference. Though I'd put the DRONE instead of the MAYFLY because of the range and scanning interval. Long range radar heads tend to look cluttered when opponents are close to your AC, so it's hard to read their position at times, thus my preference for mid-range radar heads.

As for missiles, it's better not to get hit rather than being able to soak up the damage. Thus I recommend adding missile decoys just so you'll worry less about missiles. They may ruin your concentration a bit unless you're using type-A controls, but they're worth it. Believe me, missiles can turn hurt a tank, so it's best to go into battle with some protection, which is better than none at all.

Quick summary of initial recommendations:

Head:YH12-MAYFLY ----> DRONE
Core:C05-SELENA
Arms:A09-LEMUR2
Legs:CR-LT78A ----> LT81A2
Booster:NONE
FCS:KOKUH ----> F73H
Generator:KUJAKU ----> G91 or FUDOH
Radiator:RAGORA ----> ANANDA
Inside:NONE ----> Missile Decoys
Extension:NONE
Back R:CR-WB91LGL
Back LYWB35L-GERYON3
Arm R:CR-WR81G
Arm L:CR-WH05BP
Hanger R:NONE
Hanger L:NONE
Well if put insides the arms will overweight and I always fight long-mid range and if opponents closes up i just use GERYON3 to put them away.
Arms overweight is a non-significant stat. Going overboard will not affect your AC's performance in any way. Only problem is that constant buzzing sound you'll have to live with through the match.

While I sortta agree that the Geryon 3 might work as a close-in deterrent, when paired up with the BP bazooka, the Geryon gives you a small lock box which hinders its purpose as a "back-off" weapon, if you're happy with it as it is then by all means keep it. I've seen some people who can keep a rock solid lock on a target with an ND lock (Eli for example) and they're happy with it in any case.

Anyway, have fun with your AC if you're satisfied with it. Tongue
Is there a radiator that can match the heat the KUJAKU gives off??
and thanks for the tip on changing from KOKUH to F73H.
You can't talk Generator and Radiator combinations without taking into account booster heat. As it stands, the LT78A and LT81A2's internal boosters are on the hot end of the booster heat spectrum, and there's no way around that problem with the KUJAKU even when you're packing something like the high cooling, but inefficient FURUNA. Your choices are either downgrading to a lower calorific value generator, or equip a leg set that gives less booster heat to notice a significant difference.

If you really want to pack the KUJAKU while still in reasonable cooling levels with the ANANDA (widely regarded as the defacto radiator by many players), you'll have to change the legs to a model with booster heat on the level of the BOAR legs. As always, it's best to mix and match different parts to suit your preference.
No comment. Sinalo na ni Leperman eh LOL May mga naglalaro pa pala nito. Smile

Quote:Arms overweight is a non-significant stat. Going overboard will not affect your AC's performance in any way. Only problem is that constant buzzing sound you'll have to live with through the match.
learned from that one too just now

Quote:downgrading to a lower calorific value generator
*ehem*G69orLOTUSwithJIREN*ehem* lol might be a bad idea or a cause of overweight

I forgot the name of that Green ND FCS, that will work since he has a bazooka and the fast lock time will really help for those GERYON3 lock-ons.

EDIT:
[Image: 600605_4534054809504_1560190009_n.jpg]

[Image: 1004808_4534055089511_1647294836_n.jpg]
Overboost kamikaze attack Ninja