Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:36 PM
Armored Core: Verdict Day
Just go PLDT, it's alot better. 1800 for 5mbps is bargain, the only downside is the frequent underwater repairs they go through every now and then
Nat type 2 with 3-digit WAN IPs. I hope that'll keep me from disconnecting. I'll try to get a few games in later.
(05-04-2014, 01:29 PM)NiX Wrote: Ah, yeah I'm on 10.xx. Is that something that's cycled? What's the difference with that and 120 or 180? Edit: I'm Currently on 120.xx. Is this something that's renewed every time I restart the modem?

Do I need to disconnect the pppoe then reconnect? Or can I just power cycle the modem?

From what I've gathered, the 10.xx. IP is not a public IP. Its like youre connected to another router which handles all the ports and stuff while the 3 digit IP is the public in which your router handles the ports and stuff.. This is common on local ISP's for some reason.

Disconnect and reconnecting the PPPOE is fine. Sometime, it will revert back for no reason but rarely happens. You just have to disconnect and reconnect till you get the desired IP.
Fuunyaah~
Did a few missions last night. Didn't get chucked out of the server. Thanks for the help. I've joined the RR team. Got a lot of free trophies.

What's the ideal AC setup for the missions now?
By the way, I have most of the old emblems.
Will grab some of the emblems again! Yey! I'll login later to make you a full member. As for missions, just roll in with rifles and HMG's and it should be fine.
Fuunyaah~
I thought my memory had just gone bad, but I've realized that they changed all the part names. And they changed them to the most nonsensical of things. ACV actually had a somewhat easier to remember nomenclature system.
Let's all log back in, accompany Nix and all. Besides, I miss the old chat lobby we have
It's pretty fun again. My connection seems stable enough. I'm still a bit disoriented with the game, but it's familiar enough. I'm not sure if my old builds are any good, still. I'm just at Mission 4, but since I was able to transfer my file, I have some of the old parts. The old weapons come untuned though, so I still need to unlock them. But yeah, I'll be playing most evenings to at least finish story mode.

By the way, I just noticed that I can have multiple frame parts in my garage. What's this for? And I noticed that I've been getting "retrofitted" parts too. Are they automatically better than the store-bought stuff?

Any tips for weapon tuning, etc? Or any other tips that you might have to get me up to speed much quicker.

If there's a more comprehensive guide somewhere, please just point me to it. I'm totally out of the loop hahah.
(05-06-2014, 03:06 AM)NiX Wrote: By the way, I just noticed that I can have multiple frame parts in my garage. What's this for? And I noticed that I've been getting "retrofitted" parts too. Are they automatically better than the store-bought stuff?

Any tips for weapon tuning, etc?

If there's a more comprehensive guide somewhere, please just point me to it. I'm totally out of the loop hahah.

Most of the retrofit parts are decent. You have a mid biped to actually have TE def now. As for the tunings, its pretty much the same as before minus the grinding and lastly, for the extra parts.

The extra parts are for your AI AC that you can customize. You can customize everything from logic to parts. You can expand their logic by using your combat data.. Its like feeding your pet.. Big grin
Fuunyaah~
Thanks dude. Do I get all the retrofit parts from just finishing the story missions?
(05-06-2014, 03:47 AM)NiX Wrote: Thanks dude. Do I get all the retrofit parts from just finishing the story missions?

Yeah, pretty much.
Fuunyaah~
Fuck! I just noticed this.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/04/2...#sf2739777

Game number 1: Armored Core: Verdict Day for $10. $5 if you're a PS Plus member.

Quote:Hey everyone! I’m excited to announce we’re celebrating acclaimed Japanese games on PS3 and PS Vita as part of the Golden Week Sale starting tomorrow and running through May 5th. In Japan, Golden Week encompasses four national holidays, and doubles as the biggest travel and shopping season of the year. This week, we pay homage to this tradition with a golden (wink) opportunity to pick up some awesome games at up to 50% off. PlayStation Plus members get an added bonus, receiving up to 75% off.

Sad Sad Sad

EDIT: Oh wow I checked the prices and they're still at the sale version. Hope I can make it home in time to buy stuff and download it later haha.
It's just 995 now for an r1 copy at data blitz, so don't sweat it so much.
So I finally hit A-rank. I think I've already collected all the scraps too. Is there anything else I need to do to get the trophy for getting all parts? Do I need to actually buy every single part? Not that I care about the trophy -- It'd just be nice to get confirmation that I do have all the parts.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Verdict Day Patch 1.06 Gradlein 7 13,052 12-14-2013, 11:14 AM
Last Post: Gradlein
  AC3: I think, i just hacked armored core 3 Serph 4 6,786 05-26-2012, 02:33 AM
Last Post: Serph
  LR: OB Core Discussion NiX 26 29,706 04-28-2011, 11:55 PM
Last Post: adiyel
  LR: Core-part Preferences NiX 43 46,600 01-19-2010, 09:18 AM
Last Post: DarkFury
  Armored Core 2 NiX 17 18,795 10-17-2007, 01:47 PM
Last Post: NiX