Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:59 PM
Armored Core: Verdict Day
Tasty plasma missiles.... Hmmmhmmhmmm
Fuunyaah~
well well, thanks to that FB page (and the mag scans that JE posted), we now know that weapon arms will be back:

[Image: 551332_507538435977059_482394881_n.jpg]

[Image: 524149_507538472643722_63539519_n.jpg]

Doesn't look like you can put overed weapons on them though. Also, "Mass Production Parts" seem to appear here and there in the garage. Does that mean they are vanilla parts?
So parang back weapons na din labas nila? Hmmm sana me cannons ... I want my gl totting quad back.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

(04-12-2013, 09:37 PM)clonezero Wrote: So parang back weapons na din labas nila? Hmmm sana me cannons ... I want my gl totting quad back.

I think there are HEAT cannon arms, I'm not sure. Take a look at the magazine scans that JE posted in the previous page, there's a tank there with what looks like HEAT weapon arms, although I'm not too sure if they are.
Judging by their look they seem to have less AP than normal arms.
Most likely, but I wonder if regular weapons can still be equipped despite their skinny design?
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
Here's a recording of that AC:VD presentation From had a few days back:

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/31339045

It seems that weapons can be tuned manually this time around as opposed to having to use them often to get their stats changed.

Also, I loved the way the hand shields deploy. It even has your emblem on the center when you equip them on your hand slot. Time to make use of those emblems Tongue

Also the weapon arms CAN equip normal hand weapons, it's just you can't replace them with hangars, and instead have that fixed weapon arm system on them. One of them looks like a giant LX cannon built into the frame of the AC. Awesome transformation sequences for all of them.
Something for the rookies. http://www.oxmonline.com/armored-core-ve...er-preview
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
(04-13-2013, 09:01 PM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: Here's a recording of that AC:VD presentation From had a few days back:

It seems that weapons can be tuned manually this time around as opposed to having to use them often to get their stats changed.

Also, I loved the way the hand shields deploy. It even has your emblem on the center when you equip them on your hand slot. Time to make use of those emblems Tongue

Also the weapon arms CAN equip normal hand weapons, it's just you can't replace them with hangars, and instead have that fixed weapon arm system on them. One of them looks like a giant LX cannon built into the frame of the AC. Awesome transformation sequences for all of them.

PS3!!!
'Signatures are overrated.'
Quote: the player-created terminators are super-smart; their performance improves the more they're used.

BULLSHIT SRSLY I'm not sure what they mean by performance LOL AI in the older games are like mindless meat grinders. In ACV they're just mindless meat Jason
(04-18-2013, 11:10 PM)J.E_Magog Wrote:
Quote: the player-created terminators are super-smart; their performance improves the more they're used.

BULLSHIT SRSLY I'm not sure what they mean by performance LOL AI in the older games are like mindless meat grinders. In ACV they're just mindless meat Jason
Mmm Meat *drools*
Most of you probably saw this but for those who didn't, an abridged version of the livestream.

(04-13-2013, 09:01 PM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: Here's a recording of that AC:VD presentation From had a few days back:

So it's like back weapons in AC4
Probably, think something like the Oigami from FA, a double slot single weapon that needs to unfold before the pilot can use it. If you look at the video, the transformation sequence of weapon arms put the arm weapons on the back just like normal weapons, however a fixed weapon system replaces the arm weapons instead of a second set of weapons. Just treat the weapon arms like another weapon set, with the exception that you can't change the weapon built into them.

I suspect shoulder mounts will still be usable at the same time.
Does anyone want to revive RR1? I finished my backlog and I'm getting the itch for mech action real bad. I'm very hopeful for VD but ACV is inactive in the hongkong timezone

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Verdict Day Patch 1.06 Gradlein 7 13,052 12-14-2013, 11:14 AM
Last Post: Gradlein
  AC3: I think, i just hacked armored core 3 Serph 4 6,786 05-26-2012, 02:33 AM
Last Post: Serph
  LR: OB Core Discussion NiX 26 29,707 04-28-2011, 11:55 PM
Last Post: adiyel
  LR: Core-part Preferences NiX 43 46,602 01-19-2010, 09:18 AM
Last Post: DarkFury
  Armored Core 2 NiX 17 18,795 10-17-2007, 01:47 PM
Last Post: NiX