Current time: 05-06-2024, 08:01 PM
Hey Guys
I'll do my best
Tongue 
Hey guys, my names not really important but my psn ID is Thug_Life_EQ. I play all and love all Armored Core games. I'm getting ACV back tomorrow, so ill be playing ACV quite a bit every day. I'm part of a team now but no ones on much. If i can get in Team Raven Republic, i swear i'll work hard for the team help you all out in conguests, invasions or defending or anything needed. And i will NOT do quests unless authorised by teem so the teem doesn't loose CP. I know some people do that and that tics the team off, but i don't. The AC i use is called Raven's Tear. So i'll be building my other Raven AC's from ACfA, but looks different. I use several arm weapon combos of either Duel Snipers, Machine Gun/Rifle or Bazooka/Shotgun or a few others. I go all out to help my team win. I hope you guys will add me soon.Sophie
We Are The Harbingers Of Your Destrustion...ChairDomo
Welcome to the forums! Smile
Thanks i really appreciate it.
Unfortunately I dont think RR is still active in ACV atm however, you're still welcome.. Big grin
Fuunyaah~
Oh i thought was a private team requiring a password from team as invite.
Hello~
'Signatures are overrated.'
Hey dood, do you have any anime chick emblems in ACV? If so may i get a few from you? And i'll battle you a few to. I'm getting ACV back today, but i'll be spending a few hrs updating my AC and testing it. Believe it or not i don't like ACV's default battle controls so i changed all battle button controls to Type B controls from ACfA.
You're totally welcome to join the team and even more welcome here at the forums. Problem is I'm not sure who's handling the acv team anymore XD
Ok, thanks, just so you know a few weeks ago my headset quit on me, so i'll be getting a new one soon.
From what I read on Gamefaqs, our second team went AWOL and has Zeon Elite's territories up for grabs since they (Z.E.) pulled a Ninebreakers
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
Ah any good team i can join today? I have my headset now. If you alow me to join, i swear i'll do my very best.
welcome to the boards \o/
Thanks dood . I'm still looking for a good team to join. lol

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey guys Sirius140 7 6,247 03-22-2013, 05:07 AM
Last Post: clonezero
  Hi guys blackdeath01 3 4,307 04-21-2012, 02:20 PM
Last Post: clonezero
  Hey guys! nice to meet you all :D serene.vacuum 20 13,357 03-10-2011, 04:34 PM
Last Post: Mjting