Current time: 03-29-2024, 03:31 PM
When I get creatively bored
Even I'm amazed
Took me 45 minutes and I'm in awe. Full color coming soon.
[Image: Scan.jpg]
Hint:It's Blood Falcon.
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
* Tilts head left *

Oooooh! Took me a bit to figure the picture was on its side. XP

Anyway that is a nice drawing and I wanna see it colored. ^^
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

*also tilts head left*

OH.

I SO DAMB.

GAHA.

Looks delicious.
Yeah I'll fix that when I post a cleaner one next time.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
Oh Wow O.o the world left sided is so difrent.. XD
[Image: SaikaDarkmoon.png]
Welp I've inactive for a few months mostly because I've getting to know quite a few people over Skype. Anyways these are my models for my animation final this semester using Maya 2014. Thought I might as well post shots of them before the license expires in 7 days.
My first one Seraphim.
[Image: Screenshot2013-11-25185354_zpsadd382b3.png]
[Image: Screenshot2013-12-01214228_zps6f42f3f6.png]
And my second one Jester.
[Image: Screenshot2013-11-23221813_zps5534eb2f.png]
Good to see more people here doing 3D. Btw what maya license are you using? If you're using a student license they tend to last longer.
I'm currently using a trial version on my mac since a one month rental license is like $195. Though the ones at the college are well paid for by the school.
Alright I forgot to mention that student licenses are free as long as you don't use it commercially. Try registering here http://www.autodesk.com/education/free-software
Thanks man.
Yay for people learning 3D! \o/
Welp now I know the reason why the rest of the class uses Maya 2013 and not 2014. This thing has Licensing issues, fuck.
Nice models btw

I haven't yet dabbled in 2013/14... sticking to 2012 for now. Gotta ask, How do you find rigging? I'm rather curious what others think of that step.
XD another 3d person