Current time: 03-29-2024, 01:18 AM
Small Giant Robots, Et Cetera
The Collections Thread
As it says just post pics of your collection, been meaning to put this up since July, but just forgot about til now.
[Image: DSCN0289.jpg]
poor epyon...
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
Mind if i change the title? I find it a little offensive. Tongue
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
meh, sure
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
Nah, you can just change it yourself. Just use something simple like "Post your collections" or "The Collections Showcase" or something similar.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
... how I'm not a mod or admin?
Odd. Even normal members should have the ability the change their thread titles. You just click on the thread title and hold it down for a few seconds. I was able to do that before i became a mod. Try it out and tell me what happens.
Done.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Ah, thats better thanks.
Well, that's settled then. Just a word though. Originally, the Figures/Model Kits thread was used to display your own stuff while the Armored Core Figures/Model Kits was used for AC kits and news about upcoming releases. Let's please keep this particular thread separate from the others by just posting pics of collections here.

I don't really have any current pictures of what i have so i'll just leave a couple of old pics here as a placeholder. This is from early 2007.

[Image: kitlineup.jpg]

This is a couple years later and from one of the periodic clean-ups i do when the dust on the plamos builds up every couple of years.

[Image: gundamdogpile.jpg]

I'll just update this with more current pictures later when i get back to Fort Bonifacio.
I don't have much. I just started when I got a job.
Not to mention I don't usually proceed onto the next piece until I finish what I'm working on.
'Signatures are overrated.'
I so need to clean my collection first and I doubt I can call it a collection since only 3 MG kits are displayed and the rest are still in the WIP bin.. lol

@Fox

How do you clean your kits? You just brush and wipe em?
Fuunyaah~
(01-08-2013, 09:14 PM)Hell Heart Wrote: I so need to clean my collection first and I doubt I can call it a collection since only 3 MG kits are displayed and the rest are still in the WIP bin.. lol

@Fox

How do you clean your kits? You just brush and wipe em?

I just use cotton balls dipped in water with a little rubbing alcohol in it.
Alcohol... Bad for my acrylic painted and coated kits... Ahahaha!
Fuunyaah~
Time to update the old group shot. Tongue

[Image: plamounited.jpg]

Mobile Suits and Armored Cores plus one very out of place Knightmare Frame, all united in plastic model goodness. Happy
I found it, it's the Guren, far right next to the Stark Jegan.