Current time: 04-19-2024, 03:35 AM
resident evil 4
well cnu b sa inyo nakapag laro ng resident evil 4 help naman hehehe
if you know yourself and your enemy you will never fear the results of a hundred battles if you know yourself but not the enemy for every victory you will suffer a defeat if you dont know yourself neither your enemy you will lose at every battle.<br />sun tzu, the art of war
I loved this game so much that I've finished it 4 times and got all types of ammo. Smile)
ako nag lalaro ako nun kasi tapos ko na ilan beses eh hard mode pa xD
I just started playing this game. I'm behind the times, I know. But better late than never! I'm progressing really slowly though and I keep getting killed hahah. I guess that's what happens when there's no boost-hop. LOL
That's ok, at least you'll be well prepared when you play RE5 next time. Tongue Oh, get the RED9 pistol ASAP, get its stock and upgrade its firepower, it'll last you till the very end of the game Tongue
Yeah I'm playing with a guide. Red9+leg shot+suplex is just great hahaha. I'm in 3-2 or 3-3 right now. Things are moving along really slowly cuz I restart a lot of parts because I keep getting killed or got too wasteful hahah. I'm not that good at these 3D adventure games anymore.
(04-13-2009, 09:35 PM)NiX Wrote: I'm not that good at these 3D adventure games anymore.

You sound old, dude.
Hahaha well all I've really played the past 5 years are AC, StarCraft, and fighting games. LOL And yes, we're all getting old hahah.
Hey, I'm older than most of you guys Tongue

After you finish RE4 and got the extras, want to play 5 with us? You can drop over and play if you want.
Come to think of it, the reason why I'm restarting missions so much is because of my OC-ness in general. LOL I've accumulated so much healing items and ammunition and I don't have space for them anymore!

Sure, let's play RE5 one time. I already got to try it a bit when I went to meet the Tingtings.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Resident Evil 6 Lord_Leperman 21 22,024 02-02-2012, 02:19 AM
Last Post: Rexzo
  Resident Evil Series Rexzo 2 4,603 11-18-2010, 03:39 AM
Last Post: Rexzo
  Evil Zone... Serene 6 9,983 10-06-2006, 03:47 PM
Last Post: Doom Trigger