Current time: 03-29-2024, 06:06 PM
Armored Core Fanalogues: The Discussion Thread
Talk about the vignettes that talk about weapons
This is a thread where we can discuss what I'm attempting with these tales of weapons in the Armored Core universe that were just crazy enough to be real.

To start some discussion, the reason I started this was because I saw a lot of missed opportunities in the Armored Core Analogs blog entries on the Raven Republic main page. I did the Large Missile one there, but I'm not sure where else to take this myself. I kind of wonder if anyone was waiting for more discussion of the weird weapons that make the Armored Core world go 'round like the kind I'm offering...

I'm open to suggestion and open to any discussion we're willing to open about my Armored Core Fanalogues, atop that.

A new Fanalogue is up!
"The SDR-5V Spider introduces the Inner Sphere to the future of battlefield fleeing. Blasts, barrages, or bombardments; when running isn't good enough, be good enough to Run Big."
~Zack Parsons of SomethingAwful, Dorkiest Mechs of 3025
Suggestions:
- Try to add images or videos with the weapons involved to make it more interesting.
- In this case, you are free to not edit-in and make a new post with the update/new entry. I forgot that the forums automatically update posts if consecutive posts are made within 24 hours. Still, make a new post instead.

- Twin-Skies [the Armored Core Analogs' writer] is busy with his day job so I don't know his opinion about this. But do go on.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Ah, alright. Thank you.
"The SDR-5V Spider introduces the Inner Sphere to the future of battlefield fleeing. Blasts, barrages, or bombardments; when running isn't good enough, be good enough to Run Big."
It seems I have been summoned.

As per RR, I'm pretty busy with my day job - not to mention with the Filipino Freethinkers' activities - so I can't work on this as much as I could before, but if you need help with anything in particular, lemme know.
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
Seen his entries yet?
Unfortunately, there was a bit of a forum accident and I had no backups so the originals are lost, but I could throw together a reconstruction of the originals if you'd like.
Whoa. What happened? I put those up when I accidentally deleted them.
An accident happened when Grim updated the database, and Armored Core Fanalogues was lost.

It's alright though: I've started a new Armored Core editorial called Dr. Damage.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Discussion] War in a Snapshot arrui 22 19,002 02-05-2014, 10:00 AM
Last Post: R.Leonhardt
  Discussion Thread - "A Raven's Broken Wing - Repaired" White_Rain 2 4,223 01-18-2014, 01:10 AM
Last Post: arrui
  Armored Core: Silent Calamity Discussion gomezcreative01 3 5,250 12-31-2012, 03:37 PM
Last Post: gomezcreative01
  Armored Core: Exhibito, Fabulam - Discussion thread Saika Darkmoon 0 3,128 08-21-2012, 05:42 AM
Last Post: Saika Darkmoon
  Armored Core: Resonance - Discussion Thread illusion B* 1 3,654 06-08-2012, 01:53 AM
Last Post: Sirius140
  zero's stories - feedback thread zero_kanipan 5 8,237 01-08-2012, 07:55 PM
Last Post: Immaterial
  Armored Core: SEED Factor ~ Discussion Evil Panda 0 3,359 02-06-2010, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Evil Panda
  Second Life Discussion thread HayWire 5 6,839 01-22-2010, 11:46 PM
Last Post: Sforza
  Armored Core - Code Destiny Terminator98 0 2,905 12-23-2009, 01:19 AM
Last Post: Terminator98
  Fangs of a Zaber - Discussion Crimson 30 24,820 07-27-2008, 08:51 AM
Last Post: Grim