Current time: 03-29-2024, 11:07 PM
need help with my art stuff
just a couple of things people could help out with
well for a long time I wanted to put a story to Armored Core, as we all know has little to no story at all. So I REALLY love manga and I'm "kinda" an artist and decided "why not try to make a manga myself". So my progress on this project is crawling along as I'm still a softmore in High School and I really never feel my drawings are on par with professional stuff (I'm a perfectionist, anything below professional "looking" grade doesn't cut it when I'm drawing).

I do have a few characters established and the overall premiss of the story down, the thing I'm having trouble with is the AC's. I never seem to get the details right so I was just wondering weather or not anybody here know a place were I can get an Armored Core art book or a site with all the pictures of every part from Last Raven, or atleast most of them. anything will help as I don't have a ps2 and my ps3 doesn't have backwards compatibility.

And if anyone is in the slightest interested, I will TRY to show my shitty art work and story =).
Well, in terms of the mechs themselves, you can certainly use an emulator on your computer to take pictures as reference (pretty sure some other members can help you with that as I've never gotten the ps2 bios to work!).

As for an artbook, there was a recent one that was released with Last Raven Portable (Some scans here thanks to Niji and NiX). There were also older artworks dating back to AC: Master of Arena, but it may be difficult to get your hands on one of those after all those years.
I had uploaded 500+ pages of PS3 era AC books just a month or so ago but I had to take them down eventually. Might wanna check out archivescans.blogspot for a book called "kawamori design works", its got 20 + pages iirc of AC art.