Current time: 03-29-2024, 09:22 PM
Girlfriend help
Crap caught before the edit. XD
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

(10-08-2012, 10:53 PM)clonezero Wrote:
(10-08-2012, 10:44 PM)Sirius140 Wrote:
(10-08-2012, 07:58 PM)clonezero Wrote:
(10-08-2012, 06:24 PM)R.Leonhardt Wrote:
(10-08-2012, 01:21 PM)Skreija Wrote: But I thought you were female? Isn't that what you stated in your intro thread?

There is still a possibility that she likes girls better =)

I'm now very confuzzled.
One of my friends is bisexual and has a boyfriend, she's just looking for the other kind now.

I have no issues with anybody's sexuality. It's the simple fact that there is one group who says Saika is a guy, and another is that says gal. Which is it?!? Unlike the high lords of RR I do not possess the keen insight to get the hidden point.

Gaaah this reminds me of another member that no longer frequents this forum. "Lunar" was the person's name I think.
That sounds suspicious.Ninja
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
??? I think someone's post just got bugged.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

doesn't really matter if she's a girl or not. a fellow raven is asking for advice so let's just stop wondering about his/her gender =)
And thats where you're wrong because if saika is a guy then straight forward advice will do just fine, but if saika's a girl then she'll different advice. So in order to help saika out we need to know saika's gender to efficiently help out.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
Regardless of the facts, I'm not much help with these kinds of things.

But I'm gonna stick around for the lulz anyway LOL
[Image: 23120.gif]

(This gif will do for now since I don't have an "eating popcorn" gif XD )
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Saika's not replying.. Probably doesn't care anymore -___-
I can see why.
(10-08-2012, 01:28 PM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: Most of us already knew he was a dude the first 30 minutes he posted. We do due diligence here in RR Wink

Anyway, you guys prolly shouldn't feel bad about 5 years. I've been single all my life and it's not so bad.

being single isnt the problom though. being lonely is. i dont have a true family or anything and most of my friends disapear after a few months (sorry for late reply internet issues)

Note to anyone who hasnt read my bio or dosent know in general, i am 18 and i am a girl. weather or not you belive this is you'r own jugement i don't realy care regardless, i am who i am. maybe Saika is a gender all alone xP
[Image: SaikaDarkmoon.png]
Hmm, lets see what I can pull out of the idea bucket.
Crap can't find anything in this mess.

... You said you want a friend that you can be with, right?
(10-14-2012, 05:07 AM)Sirius140 Wrote: Hmm, lets see what I can pull out of the idea bucket.
Crap can't find anything in this mess.

... You said you want a friend that you can be with, right?

lolz, well either a true friend or a girlfriend that wont leave in a month... would be nice
Hahahaha, ha.

Silly me.
(10-14-2012, 05:40 AM)Shintetsu Wrote: Hahahaha, ha.

Silly me.

O.o ?
(10-14-2012, 05:53 AM)Saika Darkmoon Wrote:

Silly me.

O.o ?
O.o? Indeed. Well I wish I could meet you IRL, but the forums and PSN are my only windows to you. Plus depends on where you live as well. I reside in California.
(10-14-2012, 06:24 AM)Sirius140 Wrote:
(10-14-2012, 05:53 AM)Saika Darkmoon Wrote:

Silly me.

O.o ?
O.o? Indeed. Well I wish I could meet you IRL, but the forums and PSN are my only windows to you. Plus depends on where you live as well. I reside in California.

Haha ...comforting as allways. Mississippi here (USA)