FCS // F69
Back Units // 2x WB69M
Arm R // CR-WR73RS
Arm L // WH01HP

OP // AMINO, ES, SS, KISSYOH, L+, CODON, R+, MARISHI

Paint: General, Normal

Weapons: General - White

Notes:
Like what description says, it is designed mainly for abusing HELIOS' Low-heat, High-Acceleration/Power OB stats, and for landing shots as accurately as possible (thus the use of 73RS/HP). Defenses are low because it's a lightweight type. It hops at 360+ kph, bursts at an instant 720+ kph, and blows down to 600+ when the core gets damaged. I could have used LOTUS in place of G69, but the AC gets effectively incapacitated as soon as HELIOS goes yellow... At least, with the way I play this bot. Hahaha. With the G69 in, I can still spam R3 without worrying too much about the heat.

EDIT: changed photo. finally got my hands on an emulator. bye TV-shots-taken-with-my-phone. LOL
[Image: 543431_3260477690872_737320456_n.jpg]

Noob vid. Only shows how speedy the AC is, actually.
Overboost kamikaze attack Ninja
Nice find with the heatless OB! Clapping It looks like ~2500 energy supply is fairly tolerable as well. You could try switching out the RS and one missile launcher for the RS3 to get a little bit more mileage out of the sniper rifle if you can make up for its lower accuracy. Too bad extension magazines don't work with sniper rifles...
(09-16-2012, 12:44 AM)medusa0 Wrote: Nice find with the heatless OB! Clapping
Someone else probably came up with this setup first though. LOL

(09-16-2012, 12:44 AM)medusa0 Wrote: It looks like ~2500 energy supply is fairly tolerable as well. You could try switching out the RS and one missile launcher for the RS3 to get a little bit more mileage out of the sniper rifle if you can make up for its lower accuracy. Too bad extension magazines don't work with sniper rifles...
Actually, that EN Supply is more than enough if used in a PvP scenario. The problem with RS3 is the lowered accuracy, plus I lose a lot of firepower without the second 69M. It can afford RS3 and two launchers together without losing a big deal of speed, but still I prefer RS. Makes me worry less about missing/picking my shots. Tongue
2 69Ms seem overkill though, but then again this is design is likely to spam missiles at long range when the hand weapons run out.

Have you considered either the RAKAN or the C840/UL? The former is less drainy though hotter, while the later is like a slightly hotter but more efficient HELIOS, plus hangars.
/UL? I'll give it a shot, like... now. LOL

EDIT:

Core is okay, but it mainly shows how it will perform in late situations when it goes yellow and RS runs out of ammo. Sorry for the R2's while replaying the battle. Tongue I like the way it became a rusher/repeller.
Core // C840/UL [DEF tunes made to hit total 1550+/1500 DEF]
Booster // BIRDIE(2?) the one with light blue fire
Hangars // 2x WRAITH

Both versions (HELIOS for speed, /UL for battle control) are great.
I ran something similar to this but with Macaque arms instead. I also used Gull and Lotus instead of your BG combination.
Conservative OB?
I like it. You should make an AC based on this and name it Breakthrough.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Just made one. LOL
Honestly, I like the original design better. Tongue /UL kinda blows away its main purpose of abusing OB.
I like the XS & Jaguar 2 paring.

btw I found some spares

[Image: ACOVERT.jpg]
(09-18-2012, 12:36 PM)J.E_Magog Wrote: I like the XS & Jaguar 2 paring.

btw I found some spares

[Image: ACOVERT.jpg]
*fblike*
Cool! Where do you get those?