Current time: 03-29-2024, 05:55 PM
hi again
pretty sure everyone forgot me
it has been so long since i have been on here

Okay you MAY remember me from a long time ago. That dude that would rage on random topics and such, I think my name was Spartans Getsuga tenshou, but anyway, if anyone wonder were this dude went, my computer had gotten hacked and had gotten effect by numerous viruses that were contaminating files and I was forced to reformat my whole computer. a good 400 gig+ worth of stuff I spent countless hours downloading and sifting through websites. so a good month after reinstalling all the programs, replacing most of the files that had been lost, and making sure the shit doesn't hit the fan once more, I realized that I had no idea of what my password and screen names were for the sites I frequently go too. Ironically, Facebook, the thing I could care less for was the only password that I could remember, and today I remembered you guys at the Raven Republic and decided to get a new registration to chat it up with all of yal =) (mostly because I am having trouble with ACV lol)

so to any one who remembers that raging black dude who frequently wished he lived in the philippines so that he could get his ass handed to by real AC players, its good to be back
Welcome back. Too bad for your PC.
You didn't need to say hi thrice though. Big grin
'Signatures are overrated.'
Hi Bob, I remember you by your former name!

(09-05-2012, 10:10 AM)Serene Wrote: Welcome back. Too bad for your PC.
You didn't need to say hi thrice though. Big grin

Hmm. The server's been lagging a lot for some reason? It takes forever to process some queries, and people get excited with the submit button sometimes.
I shall call you "Bob" from this point on. Every forum needs a Bob. The world doesn't have enough Bobs.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Hiya wellcome back, i probobly wasnt around when you were on or left, but im here now Big grin
[Image: SaikaDarkmoon.png]
welcome back BOB! Salute
HI BOB! LOL
[Image: tumblr_kvxrajgvLF1qzwftfo1_400.jpg]
I found your ancestor.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Good to see you again BOB!
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Welcome to the boards BOB! \o/