Current time: 03-29-2024, 11:03 PM
gomezcreative01 intro
I'm new
lol dont worry dude the first time I played nexus I always overheat, to the point that I thought you just have to deal with it. LOL
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

(08-24-2012, 01:52 PM)gomezcreative01 Wrote: And finally, trying to follow in RR tradition (going off topic), I just started playing Nexus for the first time. It is kicking my ass so bad. My self esteem has taken a serious blow. I'm not the pilot I thought I was. I'm a disgrace. ;__;

Once you're done with Nexus, i'd suggest spending some time playing Ninebreaker before moving on to Last Raven then. If Nexus can make you toss your controller away in anger, i'd suggest chaining it to your wrists when you start Last Raven, lest your TV end up with a hole in it. Big grin
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(08-24-2012, 07:29 PM)Fox Wrote:
(08-24-2012, 01:52 PM)gomezcreative01 Wrote: And finally, trying to follow in RR tradition (going off topic), I just started playing Nexus for the first time. It is kicking my ass so bad. My self esteem has taken a serious blow. I'm not the pilot I thought I was. I'm a disgrace. ;__;

Once you're done with Nexus, i'd suggest spending some time playing Ninebreaker before moving on to Last Raven then. If Nexus can make you toss your controller away in anger, i'd suggest chaining it to your wrists when you start Last Raven, lest your TV end up with a hole in it. Big grin

What happened to the lady tsundere fox? Stay in character!
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

(08-24-2012, 01:52 PM)gomezcreative01 Wrote: Fox is cool, he's been warm. Salute Yeah, I plan on being more active. I'll post the AC setups once I figure out where, again. And I'm glad you like the fan fic, though I don't know what you mean dam bursting?

What I meant was, you posted too much at once for me to keep up. I don't really mind. but it was a lot to read.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Sorry about that, I had just a lot ready to upload. :p
Buffy Anne Summers

1981- 2001

Beloved Sister
Devoted Friend

She saved the world
A LOT
It's fine. No apologies needed.
'Signatures are overrated.'

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post