Current time: 03-29-2024, 04:20 PM
ACV JP, US, EU.
Help please
Okay so today the guy that made the 35min tutorial ACV video (Oroboro) replied and said that the US/NA servers are dead and that the JP version is still doing good. what dose this meen? i dont know japanese text and my friend that we were gona paly dosent know either. Also in the RR group isn't most of you on the US/NA ?

Also do more players play on PS3 or Xbox 360? i had perferd 360.
[Image: SaikaDarkmoon.png]
Most of us are Filipino, but some are American like me.
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
Hi! There are different versions of ACV published per region, with each region having its own isolated server. R2, Japan, is where the action is, but RR is mostly on R1, NA.
(08-16-2012, 08:10 AM)NiX Wrote: Hi! There are different versions of ACV published per region, with each region having its own isolated server. R2, Japan, is where the action is, but RR is mostly on R1, NA.

Errr...soo am i on the right forums ? or is RR difrent from R1? if so can you give a link to R1 ?
RR = Raven Republic.

R1 = Region 1 = North America

You're in the right place.
(08-16-2012, 09:25 AM)NiX Wrote: RR = Raven Republic.

R1 = Region 1 = North America

You're in the right place.

Okay good lol thank you xD
Most of us here play PS3 btw =)
(08-16-2012, 07:15 PM)R.Leonhardt Wrote: Most of us here play PS3 btw =)

problom after problom T.T *sigh* Well..ACV is only 20$...im sure i could get 1 for xbox and 1 for ps3, and if absolutly need i could get a JP version too but god importings gona be like 40$ i bet >_<"