Current time: 03-29-2024, 04:02 PM
noobie pilot
trying tojoin RR team
hello raven republic my name is Razor (not really). I want to join the raven republic team in armored core 5. i have decent skills and will be very active in the comming days. If you accept me I will fully dedicate myself to the team. i dont have much skill but im willing to learn. Another downside is I dont have a mic atm, but i will rectify this in due time. I really love the armored core franchise and want to be a part of a progressive team. if you accept me you will learn that i am a quick learner and a loyal pilot. I run a variety of different build ranging from front line tank to ambush heavy RJ.i can run any role you want, however my skills in each class are limited. if you choose to accept me into your ranks, i will be on whenever you need me to be (within reason).
Hi, where are you from? Im not sure whats the status on our GMT-8 team and our GMT+8 team is currently on a deep deep hiatus.. Though Feel free to browse around the forums! Smile
Fuunyaah~
(08-15-2012, 05:16 PM)Hell Heart Wrote: Hi, where are you from? Im not sure whats the status on our GMT-8 team and our GMT+8 team is currently on a deep deep hiatus.. Though Feel free to browse around the forums! Smile

copy pasta reply! LOL shame on you!

Anyway as it is HH has a point, your best bet is to apply for RR2, RR1 is basically on hiatus or something XD.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

(08-15-2012, 05:32 PM)clonezero Wrote:
(08-15-2012, 05:16 PM)Hell Heart Wrote: Hi, where are you from? Im not sure whats the status on our GMT-8 team and our GMT+8 team is currently on a deep deep hiatus.. Though Feel free to browse around the forums! Smile
copy pasta reply! LOL shame on you!

LOL no! Look again! XD
Fuunyaah~
Its not an exact copy but still the point stands!
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Hey wellcome to RR im new as well just joined less then 24hours ago lol. I'm not sure how much of the mic problom is. i cant speak myself honestly so idk how much of an issue thats gona end up being. if anything id be a good suporter with the overhead thing (still dont have ACV yet sorry) i did watch a 40min long tutorial though from a lvl297 team leader lol.

sorry im rambling, wellcome to the team Razor Happy
[Image: SaikaDarkmoon.png]
Welcome to RR dood!
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
welcome to the boards \o/
Welcome to the forums!
I'm Aisuke, the current leader of RR2.
The RR2 is full atm, but once we get space, I'll be sure to inform you.
a spot's open
Wehenevr you're ready,
My PSN is Aisuke1, so message me and i'll send you the password.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello everyone name's Ace pilot of Demonisher Ace_2448_Demonisher 6 5,461 03-23-2013, 11:41 PM
Last Post: zero_kanipan