Current time: 04-20-2024, 04:25 PM
AC WTF / AWESOME
Can it destroy an AC from that distance?
Yeah, presumably. That weapon took me and a teammate out in free battle around that far.
Yeah it can. Took out Zeph, who was a ways away behind me (friendly fire OP), and an enemy AC that was at around near-mid range. As long as it gets caught in the blade (the moment it activates, jumping over, and some ways in front), it will kerfuffle you o3o. It has a slight swing angle as well, from top right going to slightly bottom left (maybe around 10 - 20 degrees discrepancy?), so it's easier to hit enemies if they're going towards your left.

I really enjoy the weapon =))
Here's a silly video i made using some old footage i got from Last Raven
Silly cause i added Team Fortress 2 voices over the gameplay for comedic effect.

This was back when me and the friend i play this with weren't that good yet, but this resulted in some funny moments.
Reminds me of those Marvel vs Capcom promo videos
Lol that was awesome.
Ugghhhhh. That was amazing. Where do they get the model data, I wonder. Gad. I would have so much fun with those.

Those White Glints doe.
So, i was browsing around youtube a while and i come across a few japanese titled Armored Core Last Raven videos, i start to check them out and some of them are really funny or good.

I hope to go nobody posted these before

The first mission against bolt beaten with the standard AC and the starting money to buy a few parts, some zelda music to fit the mood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZNDrHab2...r-XKtU3_Zw
Getting the enemy AC stuck and breaking it's AI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8swSXU5Ig...r-XKtU3_Zw
The training AC wreaking havoc on everyone.

(The later two vids are links because there is a one playable video per post limit)

There are a lot more vids of this person that are funny or great, but i will stick with these and see if people here already saw them and if not i can show more.
[Image: dwieldeing_zpsfa6a404b.jpg]
Facepalm

Dual wielding.
I've known that for a while now.
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
Never really noticed it til yesterday. Seems like a they simply painted over a 3D render like what they did in the EU version of AC3.

[Image: ac3bizarro_zpse9688bc0.jpg]
The cover of the AC3 comic book/ graphic novel?
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
It's just a case of photoshop falling into the wrong hands. I'd love to appreciate the artwork but it's barely finished and the head resembles a one-eyed baboon wearing headphones.
It kinda does look like it. And while I'm listening to Metroid remixes, I'm now wondering about the prospect of mixing ACs songs with Metroid's.
This one looks legit Facepalm
[Image: ACVegeancedhey_zps5dd7d9e9.jpg]
http://nlab.itmedia.co.jp/nl/articles/14...ws113.html