Current time: 04-19-2024, 05:32 PM
Ridiculous Ideas and other childhood beliefs
I once thought that miniguns could be used as a jetpack. Think about the massive weapon rack on Lena's Gun Sniper and aim it downwards.
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
There is a game like that for the iOS, Sforza showed me once before :p. Forgot the name though.

Anyway, for silly beliefs I used to believe when I was a kid(like most of my friends and family) that food is safe to eat within 5 seconds of dropping on the floor since the germs will try to avoid the initial impact of the food before trying to invade it...

EDIT: I know there's more of those, I'll post when I remember.
That earthquakes come from Graboids (Tremors) moving under the soil.

That a undine will grab me by the butt while Im taking a dump, dragging my whole body down into the toilet. That is still by far the most memorable and scary thing I remember from the Shake, Rattle, and Roll movies.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

I think it was called Jetpack Joyride.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
i used to think life would be easier as an adult ._.

hiccups occur when you lie or steal an egg.

the Mang Hihinang will abduct me and spill my blood on bridges/buildings being constructed if i play outside between 12nn and 4pm.

the reason i need to learn to appreciate eating vegetables, and various dishes is because i might be invited by a king/president to eat said dishes with him someday.

wounds will not heal during Holy Friday and Black Saturday.

i didnt like brushing my teeth as a child coz i thought daily brushing would thin and wear them down.

@CZ
fuck that scene. it still pops in my head when i have to take a dump late at night.
(08-11-2012, 09:05 AM)zero_kanipan Wrote: i used to think life would be easier as an adult ._.

This. Tears
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
When I was a kid, I thought I would get my shit together when I grew up.
I thought I would grow up to rule the world XD

I thought Pokemon were real but not in our country Sad

Before my age hit 2 digits, I thought it was perfectly acceptable in Philippine standards for people of the same sex to get married.

I was also one of those kids who thought that people get pregnant just by kissing XD

The only thing preventing you from falling through objects is your shadow; the same way that your reflection is the only thing keeping you from going to "mirror world" LOL

I prolly have others, but I can't remember at the moment.
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
(08-11-2012, 12:52 PM)HayWire Wrote: I was also one of those kids who thought that people get pregnant just by kissing XD

This. LOL
So many of these I used to believe back then, especially this,
(08-11-2012, 12:52 PM)HayWire Wrote: I was also one of those kids who thought that people get pregnant just by kissing XD
Then sex ed and hentai came and that was the end of it.
When I first saw smash bros. I honestly thought that double jumping was humanly possible.
Not sure if this is the right place for this but anyway.

I only ever learned about "personal space" and respecting it sometime during highschool ...

When I was a kid, I used to believe that girls only had one hole down there. For doing #1 and #2...
(08-23-2012, 01:08 PM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: When I was a kid, I used to believe that girls only had one hole down there. For doing #1 and #2...

Ya~ me too! When I saw their part for making ihi, I thought it was like sooo kadiri yuck :|

^ For better effect, read this in Rarity's whining voice.
(08-23-2012, 03:32 PM)Sforza Wrote:
(08-23-2012, 01:08 PM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: When I was a kid, I used to believe that girls only had one hole down there. For doing #1 and #2...

Ya~ me too! When I saw their part for making ihi, I thought it was like sooo kadiri yuck :|

^ For better effect, read this in Rarity's whining voice.

I just did LOL

Anyway for me I barely remember my thoughts on the matter, I think when the question came up ( taking care of your younger female siblings brings this kind of dilemma) I do know that they have 2 holes what I wondered (Until I got to read the human anatomy part of my kuya's science book.) was why the peepee hole was so big?