Current time: 04-17-2024, 05:49 AM
Hello
My name is Fayina. I am not of the nationality here, but just wanted to see what the other AC sites are like, but I question why there are so many, because I was from ACO many years ago.

My ACs, well, my preference are minimal lock support, with fast boost recharge from specific parts. That's it for me, I guess.

Ahhh, I thought I posted in the introduction section. Apologies.
First of all welcome to the boards Fayina!

For your question, I have to say it may have to do with AC players prefering small closely-knit groups over a bigger less familiar crowd.Hence they make their own online community rather than join one already established. And probably the team system implemented in ACV helped with this.

Actually that is probably it, the acv team system. Various teams that meet online decide to put up their own internet meeting place and then poof ac sites galor.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Welcome to the forums, Fayina!
We hide SECRETS!!! SECREEEETS I TELL YAH!! *paranoid*
Fuunyaah~
Secrets? That would be news to me.

Welcome, Fayina! Feel free to look around! d:
^ Necro
Fuunyaah~
Goat's probably craving human interaction atm. Must have been shunned by his own kind recently!

WTFFFFFFF I didnt see it. X_______X
Yes, I have been looking around. From a vague nostalgic feeling, I don't remember alot of usernames, but reading through post histories, many are from the mature and older community, so I will lurk this place more own.
welcome to the boards \o/