Current time: 03-29-2024, 08:16 PM
PH Weather Watch 2012
I woke up to overcast this morning and was hoping it was your guy's rain, but then I saw a small patch of sky and went "FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU!"
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
(08-04-2012, 04:49 PM)clonezero Wrote: Why does RR meets get so much attention from the rain gods?

Oh, come on, CZ. It ain't just us, most of the country gets dumped on by the Rain Goddess as well.

I know we're special but not that special. Tongue
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(08-05-2012, 12:03 PM)Fox Wrote:
(08-04-2012, 04:49 PM)clonezero Wrote: Why does RR meets get so much attention from the rain gods?

Oh, come on, CZ. It ain't just us, most of the country gets dumped on by the Rain Goddess as well.

I know we're special but not that special. Tongue

But then it is still possible that everything else is just collateral damage!
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Another wave of heavy rain approaches..
Seems like it already arrived last night. Sad
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(08-06-2012, 11:45 AM)Fox Wrote: Seems like it already arrived last night. Sad

I heard on the news earlier today that it would still continue throughout the week, but that this isn't due to the storm hitting the country directly. A southwest monsoon of some sort. I hope that the typhoon doesn't turn to our country, as of now it's out of the PAR (Philippine Area of Responsibility).
Metric fucktons of water not letting up. Stay safe, stay vigilant, guys.
Yes, it's been raining all day and no sign of slowing down. Drove home, thankfully my path didn't have any floods in it (McKinley -> C5 -> Marcos Highway).

Hopefully it stops or slows down soon, our dams and rivers can't take on any more water. Sad
Seems like most of the rain has passed. Hopefully we only get semi-cloudy weather this Saturday.
Still pouring on here on my end. Hasn't stopped at all since yesterday evening.
I already forgot how the sun looked like.. Sad
Fuunyaah~
Buwa ka ng inang ulan yan.
The quantity and duration is absurd.

Malapit na yung baha sa hagdan namin amputa.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Stay safe over there guys.
Still no sign of slowing down. Marikina River at 18m. Ondoy's level was at 23m, if I remember correctly.
Water here at home is close to Ondoy level. I'm using our house as reference since it's on low ground.
'Signatures are overrated.'