Current time: 04-26-2024, 10:56 PM
Question!
Somebody pointed out to me that my style or tone changed.

Did my posting style and tone change that much? I mean, I know I started from posting this way:

Quote:asasasasasaasfdfgdfhestry...
asdasjdfhekjhgkjlreg...
kasjhdkjashkdhaskgfhkg...
aklsjdlasjdlkasld...

... to the way I do lately and I don't understand this.

I take note of every action I do and make sure I learn from them. Incidents with Sforza taught me a lot, and I thank you for it as I can also use it in real life.

From what I observed with myself there are 4 factors: The amount of energy I have for the day, needed to monitor my sanity; who I'm speaking with; how 'at ease' I am with who I'm speaking with; and of course the situation I'm in.

I'm usually serious when speaking with others 1-on-1 and from most of the times I remember, I've kept it that way specially when planning and coordinating with others. I already factored in the fact that the original members have been around for a while and has been gradually getting used to everybody's posting format changing over the years.

I also know that there are issues with most of the jokes I tell and my sense of humor in general. I actually have a hard time with that as well and am trying to change it as much as I can, but gets taken in by the 'moment'. I try my best though.

I would like everybody's feedback if possible, please.

Also, feel free to move this in the proper forum. I wanted to put this in Assembly at first.
Kulang ka lang sa tulog, pare.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(07-25-2012, 09:05 AM)Fox Wrote: Kulang ka lang sa tulog, pare.

Nagsalita ang puyat. Kumpleto tulog ko lately.
'Signatures are overrated.'
^Then, nasobra lang tulog mo pre =)
(07-25-2012, 09:11 AM)R.Leonhardt Wrote: ^Then, nasobra lang tulog mo pre =)

I always sleep with 7 hours. It's just right.
Why did I get special mention? D:

I remember the loli incident but that's all~ lolis are serious biznes!!!

Your posting style, hmm. In general terms: It's probably like when you're introduced to a new group of people, you're very careful about how you act so you don't screw up and get a bad reputation or first impression. Then as you get to know the people better, you're like, "ah fuck it" and hilarity ensues.
(07-25-2012, 08:50 AM)Serene Wrote: Somebody pointed out to me that my style or tone changed.

Did my posting style and tone change that much?

Nope. To me, you sound the same as you always did. But then again, i've been hanging out with you a whole helluva for the past several years lot so i'm probably the one who's most desensitized to your ways.

Come to think of it, i used to sound like a dork back then.

(07-25-2012, 10:50 AM)Sforza Wrote: Then as you get to know the people better, you're like, "ah fuck it" and hilarity ensues.

My, my, my. Ain't that the truth. Tongue
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
I have no idea what you people are talking about. What change?
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

(07-25-2012, 07:22 PM)clonezero Wrote: I have no idea what you people are talking about. What change?

same here. then again, im relatively new. *poke*
gdgui ahgig huewe? buaebga ga! gnargrj ngroaiwngo nskdnsn snang, gignaoenig njgnange! NOEGNOINAKSFFNOW!

And that's my two cents.
(07-25-2012, 10:50 AM)Sforza Wrote: Why did I get special mention? D:
Because you deserve it. Shades

(07-25-2012, 10:50 AM)Sforza Wrote: Then as you get to know the people better, you're like, "ah fuck it" and hilarity ensues.

In my case, the members are growing older and I decided to give more leeway.

As you guys can see, hindi na ako masyado naninita, and if I would I'd do it via PM. Which is also quite rare. Unless its a case where I can not be private.
I just confirmed for myself that my posting's changed tone and style-wise. Doh-ho-ho-ho!

Next question:
If I'm gonna start a posting style game here in RR, will you guys participate?
It will be emulating turn-based mech battles but will have some calculations required. I already have the calculations and mechanics in place, as well as a few parts. all I need right now are participants and volunteers to make it better. Anybody?
Sure why not? Though if RNG is involved, I will probably get killed off really quickly.
Sure I'm game as well.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

(10-04-2012, 08:52 PM)medusa0 Wrote: Sure why not? Though if RNG is involved, I will probably get killed off really quickly.

RNG? Scratch that.

No RNG. I made sure calculations produce numbers, not to mention all attacks will hit, but will be reduced depending on what you do and have.

But since it doesn't have a calculator, it will be completely manual. Not like it's hard to do. Happy

I'm also aiming for it to be balanced enough that all parts are useable.