Mobility Spec Heavy Rev Jnt
[Image: th_DSC_5354.jpg]

[Image: th_DSC_5341.jpg]

[Image: th_DSC_5349.jpg]

[Image: th_DSC_5351.jpg]

[Image: th_DSC_5357.jpg]
(Click to enlarge photos)

About time I uploaded my AC xD

So far this is the one I have the most fun piloting, and rather most efficient for my playstyle, it rarely changes layout for most missions (save for the long ones -_- ) but it was built with killing an AC in mind.

I have the Kara for softening up a big target, rifle for prolonged engagements. While on the left is a murakumo for close range and
BR for when I CQC is a dangerous option. I ran with energy blades for a time, but somehow I enjoy using the physical blade instead, plus they don't consume energy that's better off used for getting out of dodge.

[Image: th_Murakumo.gif]
(couldn't resist making a gif)

This hasn't gone up against a human opponent yet (thesis doesn't quite let me go online for extended periods) I had an earlier version but this by far surpasses it.

Quite frankly, I enjoyed putting 'design' to this, inspired by Jehuty/Tron lines. Still trying to get a hang of the decal/emblem controls before I dare attempt making some drawing emblems.

Also, is this thing a cookie cutter of sorts? I haven't dabbled long enough online to find out what's overused and what's not. Any comments on this setup?
The murokumo phys blade wont work well with heavies online, as they require speed and velocity to dish out a decent hit. A kick is actually more effective than the phys blade with this design.

And no, this isn't a cookie cutter. Actually, I don't think there's any cookie cutter build in the current patch. By the way, cool gif , man =)
im not sure if using dafeng along with karasawa is effective, is it too much for the energy capacity you have?

also, is the subcomputer bug still in 1.03? since im not too familiar with it. if so, there try putting the battle rifle at front and make sure its tuned to rapid fire.
I see... well, I was fascinated with the Kick charges for a while. (I mean the thought of planting both feet of an RJ on an enemy head is awesome) But when I tried playing against other players online on my earlier AC design, I couldn't quite rely on the kick for the distance it covers is rather to large at my usual close proximity ranges. Though I guess I should adjust my playstyle to allow for that use. ^^

There's a subcomputer bug? o.o Despite using it even before the patch, I am not sure what that bug is.

The Karasawa is the 4 shot variant(tuned to power I think. Not sure, just bought it online at max). Well, so far it works just fine for my En cap. Since I usually duck into cover, charge, then pop out, fire, then hide, before repeating or switching out. My main attackers are the BR and Rifle. I can't remember what tuning my BR has. I do remember my Rifle is the 'Repaired' ver that you get offline. The subcomp is to help lock on during those hide and seek approach. And for when I have the R/BR out.

Maybe perhaps I miss my shoulder radar and just crave some excess processing/computing power on something xD

Gotta find someone to fight against to test this AC out.

I just remembered, is this a glitch or an intended factor of Phys Blades. There were a few times where I strike and pass the target AC after hitting it due to momentum, then I quickboost back, not enough to engage charge boost yet i think. but I somehow I manage to get an extra hit on the enemy with that while it was still in its extended form. Killed off some ACs that way. Or am I imagining it and somehow managed to kick them?
Play me, the White Devil of RR! PSN is Raven0009

Anyway, subcomp glitch is still there where it doesnt affect bay weapons. If your BR and Rifle is on bay, then it doesn't get the lock on buff
Yes! I'd love to face you!

... problem is I'm on R3. :\

Unless you happen to have a R3 ACV?

Also I'll look into the subcomp glitch see if it is that case.

EDIT: So I gave it a try timing the rough lock on times with an stopwatch. Apparently my BR and Karasawa get the accelerated lockon even though they start out being bay weapons. At least I know I didn't imagine it xD The test was done by testing one at a time, purging the weapon prior to testing so that only one weapon was locking on at a given moment.

Here are is the data I got from that. Timer starts from when Lock On Box( er... circle) recognizes the target to when red lock on is achieved.

No subcomp

Rifle - 0.8 seconds
(Bay Weapon) Battle Rifle - 1.6 seconds
(Bay Weapon) Karasawa - 0.622 seconds

With Subcomp

Rifle - 0.12 seconds
(Bay Weapon) Battle Rifle - 0.14 seconds
(Bay Weapon) Karasawa - 0.134 seconds

This is based on my setup with and without the subcomp only. Not as acccurate as a test should be, but the difference for the BRs lock on time is noticable based on this quick timing test.