Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:27 PM
AC2:AA
I checked MOA and theres only one rifle and several sniper rifles in the shop and I doubt theres any hidden ones either.
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
The green colored rifle is pretty good.
The green one got nerfed in MoA because its lockbox is like, H4XXX. The Finger was nerfed in that game as well, but can still be as deadly as Raffy's bukkake AC.
The MG-500/E rocked real hard though.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Yeah EN machine all the way!!11one

MUST. PLAY. OLD SKOOL AC AFTER MIDTERMS. I'll probably go play either AC2 or AA when hell week is over. XD
(07-04-2012, 04:24 PM)Goat Wrote: Yeah EN machine all the way!!11one

MUST. PLAY. OLD SKOOL AC AFTER MIDTERMS. I'll probably go play either AC2 or AA when hell week is over. XD

ACV NA LNG!!!!!!!! Jason
Goat I know you're going to laugh at this, but I got the -50,000 credit line and the cutscene never showed up, I think it's impossible for me to even get H+ I even tried in AC2 months ago and it didn't work.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
(07-05-2012, 01:24 AM)atdsutm Wrote:
(07-04-2012, 04:24 PM)Goat Wrote: Yeah EN machine all the way!!11one

ACV NA LNG!!!!!!!! Jason

Yeah sure, why the hell not. That doesn't mean I'll forget AC2 though. LOL

@ Sirius:

Try gfaqs instead. LOL LOL LOL
The 1000 ammo MG is garbage in AA. Do yourself a favour and not use it. If you want a spammy weapon use RFM15, HG/111, SRF-9, XC213.
Fuck protoss.
NO! The 1000 round MG is my AC's staple weapon! How dare you you mock it!
I can't remember which weapon I kept using with AC2AA, but it was that laser rifle that only had about 10-15 ammo. Sort of reminds me of the SHADE. Can't also remember if the EN machine is fucking broken, or was that during the AC1-MoA era? LOL