Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:55 PM
NX-LR: Type A or Type B
looking up and looking down
TR-Elk, the RJ-S AI in VS mode, flies a lot. Zinaida in EX Arena too. Either makes for good vertical tracking practice.
Now i cant properly use either of the controller LOL

Im even more worse than i was before LOL

Im switching back to Type B. Im with Toothpick (forgot his rank in the arena). Those you mentioned Nix are too advance for me right now LOL

I sometimes watch AC:LR fights, preferably MID AC, just to have an idea on how to properly use the look up/down control. Seems it was not as perfect as i remembered
It's not my duty to die for your government and suffer for your religion...I choose life.
FLIGHTSTICKS!!!
'Signatures are overrated.'
I think im getting use to the controls, a bit comfortable to play with now

The AI isnt enough anymore LOL

The rolling stones (I cant get no) satisfaction comes into mind LOL

Need human opponent Mellow. Im gonna talk my friends into playing this LOL
It's not my duty to die for your government and suffer for your religion...I choose life.
You going to Manila anytime soon? Be sure to holler if you will. Big grin It'll be an AC binge.
My mom's going to manila for a vacation,she wants me to go with her.But i cant, there are things that i need to take care here.

In any case thanks for the offer,If opportunity comes, im not gonna pass this one out! Happy
was introduced to the game with the type B control scheme so that's what im used to. used to complain about that setup before and always wanted the camera on the right stick, but when i finally got to try Type A it felt too loose. it should be more familiar to me tho since im into FPS games.
Hahah didn't know I haven't posted on this thread yet. I prefer type A over B in LR; I just couldn't hold the left and the right arm button for long at the same time while maneuvering.

Type B offers me a more consistent aiming and dodging system though. R1-L1 before boosting to skip frames/move instantly to another direction anyone? LOL
Same...

I was introduced to AC using type B. I still can't get myself to use type A. D:

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
So... after months of not playing AC (and having had the chance to forget how type A works), I'm trying type B again. I'll see if I find any improvement in my play.
Awesome Smile Let us know how what button pressing style will suit you best :p
Wow, Grim is playing AC again. Smile

Maybe I ought to start learning Type A. Those decoys do come in handy. Tongue
Using a type A layout on the Vita because you can map the controls to the right stick on a certain extent.

Go forward/back/left/right: D-pad
Aiming: Analog (either L or R stick)

Arm L/Event: X
Arm R: R

Boost/Jump: L
OB/EO: O
Extension: []
Change Unit: /\

Edit: Reconfigured my layout again. Not plainly type A this time.