Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:46 PM
My wife's birthday is coming up..
any bday event suggestions?
(06-22-2012, 12:51 PM)Doom Trigger Wrote:
(06-22-2012, 09:38 AM)NiX Wrote: Give her a son.

I'd give it to her if she wanted it. We had a discussion about this, and it's not going to happen until next year(if all goes to plan, that is)Ermm

You now have an idea for next year's gift.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Give the in-laws some new grandkids?
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
manila pen and sofitel has a great buffet.

if it's a party you want.

If only you two.

there is a good bed and breakfast in tagaytay.. Sonya's garden if I remember correctly
or a trip for two to hongkong or thailand.

like I said. low punch-low punch

goodluck bro
I'd much prefer within metro manila(so that many of her friends can join in too). Makati is good too. Tagaytay for some alone time after party siguro..
This is also a punishment for you.
You will be the defender of justice and wear a mask forever,
you won't be able to live as yourself.
You will sacrifice all your happiness for the world.. Eternally..
(Last words to Zero - Lelouch Vi Britania)
...I'd love to help out, but there's not much I can share....

<:3
[Image: Sig07.png]

"I love chocolate-covered Sophie." A. Nina
(06-22-2012, 03:20 PM)Trace-02 Wrote: ...I'd love to help out, but there's not much I can share....

<:3

let us all dance for DT!
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

FABULOUS!!!!
Doom Trigger this is my jump HK, down MP, down HP, hadouken, focus cancel, HP, MP, shoryuken, focus cancel, metsu hadoken.

http://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-u...o-say-Yes/

admittedly, I'm not geek enough to pull it of.

But if any one in the republic is geek enough to pull this of... by damn... I'd like to enlist your services.
That's pretty awesome, admittedly. Setting everything up seems doable enough. Getting the timing down pat is gonna be tricky though.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Thank you for the suggestion doc. Sofitel might fly through, budget lang problema(if im gona invite her friends..).
(06-25-2012, 06:35 AM)Doom Trigger Wrote: Thank you for the suggestion doc. Sofitel might fly through, budget lang problema(if im gona invite her friends..).

You guys can eat at Sofitel and stay somewhere else. For example, the hotel group I work for, they have a property located along Roxas Boulevard and the rooms are newly renovated. And talking to a marketing person like me could get you access to rooms we don't sell on our website at a large discount *coughs*

PLUG: www.mansiongroup.com.ph Happy
*dies*
(06-25-2012, 12:23 PM)Sforza Wrote:
(06-25-2012, 06:35 AM)Doom Trigger Wrote: Thank you for the suggestion doc. Sofitel might fly through, budget lang problema(if im gona invite her friends..).

You guys can eat at Sofitel and stay somewhere else. For example, the hotel group I work for, they have a property located along Roxas Boulevard and the rooms are newly renovated. And talking to a marketing person like me could get you access to rooms we don't sell on our website at a large discount *coughs*

PLUG: www.mansiongroup.com.ph Happy
*dies*
I really like your suggestion, can you PM me the room/rates for the hotel closest to sofitel? As it stands: Friday night(her bday)We'll be having dinner at sofitel, then stay at a hotel near by. Sunday lunch: surprise party at our house with her friends. What do you guys think?
That sounds great, dude. Smile
just be there for me and lepers bday xp
Sounds like a plan!
Fuunyaah~