ARMS - KT-4S2/Svir
LEGS - KT-2N3/Putuo

FCS - KT-1T2/Otkryt
GENERATOR - KV-3D3/Prochnyi
BOOSTERS - Orkan BT200
RECON UNIT - STK-16 Okitsu

RIGHT ARM - Tansy RF12
LEFT ARM - Tansy RF12

SHOULDER - undetermined (probably an optical chaff)

RIGHT BAY - Lotus BR429
LEFT BAY - Lotus BR429

win lose ratio : Rofl

this is a very hard AC to use and only teh sexy godz amonsgt menz can weild this sexy beast of a demonic being!

and also, i find it stupid that the svir and gatlings were nerfed, there were nothing wrong with them as cookie cutted beuilds, ionry onther partsz ultimately suck compare to them.
(06-14-2012, 02:53 AM)atdsutm Wrote: win lose ratio : Rofl

it means it never lost a single game, neither did it win any LOL
edited and added great description!!!!
Note that boost speed of HRJs has been severely nerfed with the patch. They're not that much more exceptional than other leg types now. But they still get that nice ROF boost from their high attitude control.
Wow first ACV design post. Congrats Clapping
(06-14-2012, 03:52 AM)J.E_Magog Wrote: Wow first ACV design post. Congrats Clapping

I think this phenomenon largely has to do with ACV's extremely simplistic AC building, which leads to very few truly original designs that are even worth showing off. And if you do come up with something unique/interesting, you wouldn't wanna show them off anyway. Tongue
can anyone suggest to me what kind of BR(and alignment) and shoulders would be better for the unit

i was thinking of flash rockets or chaff :p
I like lotus tuned for sp. power. But all the BRs like UBR-05/R and Strekoza are still good. Just depends on the effect you want.

You can also try replacing Tansy with Lampourde. Double the rate of fire for a little less attack power.
(06-14-2012, 08:23 PM)NiX Wrote: I like lotus tuned for sp. power. But all the BRs like UBR-05/R and Strekoza are still good. Just depends on the effect you want.

You can also try replacing Tansy with Lampourde. Double the rate of fire for a little less attack power.

hmmm, maybe ill just go for the low tier parts.

anyways, what shoulder part could you suggest?
Version 1.01

HEAD - KT-16/Fuxi
CORE - UCR-25/D Ratri
ARMS - Isari AM28S
LEGS - KT-2N3/Putuo

FCS - Seher FCS199
GENERATOR - KV-3D3/Prochnyi
BOOSTERS - BT-21/Shinatsu
RECON UNIT - STK-16 Okitsu (sticky recon)

RIGHT ARM - Tansy RF12 (rifle)
LEFT ARM - Tansy RF12

SHOULDER - USC-0 Shillong (subcomputer)

RIGHT BAY - Lotus BR429 (battle rifle)
LEFT BAY - Lotus BR429