Current time: 04-19-2024, 08:15 AM
Dragon's Dogma
[Image: defeat.gif]
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

I'm tempted to lock this thread and delete this post so that raffy's post above will forever stay alone in its own page.
(06-11-2012, 03:24 AM)Goat Wrote: Oh, and what do you guys get when your pawn returns from dying? None? >_<

Well you get your pawn back. I think the items get moved to your Kafra Corp. box.

(06-11-2012, 11:20 AM)clonezero Wrote: [Image: defeat.gif]

At least you're hot Happy
Owai that wasn't the point? Rofl
I'm thinking of starting another data. If only I can save my pawn's appearance as a preset or something like that to avoid doing so.

I plan to make a pawn named Raphaella; Rafaela's (pirated) sister! LOL LOL LOL
Once again what next?
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
(06-11-2012, 01:57 PM)Sirius140 Wrote: Once again what next?

Trust me, you won't want to know... but you'll find out anyway.

LOL
Before I proceed and make one later, I'll have to apologize to Raffy in advance; sorry Raffy, we're using your name for free and we know it.

I'm sure this is how you feel:

Quote:[Image: Computer_Shop_Drama_1245222299671.png]

Yeah I know the picture is a little confusing as it can easily blend with the actual thread, sorry about that. I'm lacking in time to crop the photo itself; I'm heading off to class a few mins from now. LOL

PUTANG INA MO BERT ... TANG INA MO ^^

... I was about to say I'll hunt you down in Dragon's Dogma but my brother just informed me that would be impossible... in that case I will hunt you down in real life and I know where you live!

Hey guys, asides from what's going on above this post, I'm considering getting DD, I know there's few classes in that game and the fact that ranged weapons are limited to arrows and spells (unless a variant of the gunlance exists in that game) then my other preference is high speed CQC. What class is recommended or close to that?
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
(06-28-2012, 09:36 AM)Sirius140 Wrote: Hey guys, asides from what's going on above this post, I'm considering getting DD, I know there's few classes in that game and the fact that ranged weapons are limited to arrows and spells (unless a variant of the gunlance exists in that game) then my other preference is high speed CQC. What class is recommended or close to that?

Assassin or strider. The assassin class is a bit broken though, so you might want to stay with strider. As a bonus, you get to climb monsters Big grin
I'll keep that in mind thanks
Raffy still hasn't come to my house and hunted me down.
I think he's trying to find a cameraman to record his safari in your house
interested?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dragon Age 2 HayWire 4 5,783 03-31-2011, 10:28 AM
Last Post: HayWire