Current time: 03-29-2024, 12:49 AM
ACV Server Status
Mod Edit: Please direct all discussions about the ACV servers here.

Guys, I bought the game yesterday (May 20 2012) but then, when I tried to log in, it said that the server is down. Does anyone play AC5 SEA version here as well? Im quite worried if it will ever go up again.
It's not just SEA, it's happening in the NA server as well (which most of RR members play despite being located in SEA). That and I hear from GFAQs that the server is down for the EU as well. Maybe this is a sign of merged servers?
So are you saying that almost all servers are currently down not just SEA? I wonder how many people would be playing in SEA version after the server goes up again, it would suck if no one plays it but me lol. Anyway, I got another question, since I am currently playing offline, and I got some stuffs already from the shop, is it possible to load my AC DATA or to transfer my items online? Considering that im not yet playing in online since the day I bought it.
It will all be there when you logon. So no worries... if the servers ever go back up.
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
I wonder, what "FROM SOFTWARE" is currently doing with the servers, I wish they would patch all the servers like the Japan server Smile

Another question: Since I created my own team in offline mode, is it possible to leave my team and join another team in online? (if ever the server goes up again)
From's not gonna do anything about it. Bamco is responsible for distribution and server management outside Japan. From was already contacted about the patch before, but they said it's up to Bamco to be responsible for it. Same goes for server management I'm sure.
Oh, so BAMCO is responsible for this, well I guess with all the servers down, I think BAMCO is already doing something about it ( I wish)
I'm curious though if you can free battle cross-region...

Gatchiravs, could you post your PSN name? I'll try to add you and see if we can still play in free battle despite the R1 and R3 differences.
(05-21-2012, 12:48 PM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: I'm curious though if you can free battle cross-region...

Gatchiravs, could you post your PSN name? I'll try to add you and see if we can still play in free battle despite the R1 and R3 differences.

What do you mean by R1 and R3? Regulations? I don't even know what regulation SE Asia uses haha.

Here's my PSN name: gatchigatch

@offtopic - is there any 2nd staging boost in armored core 5? I need a sure answer since I read some other posts in another forum that it exists here in AC 5.
R1 - US server
R3 - SEA server

boss rick is wondering if offline free battle mode is region locked like the online mode or not, hence him wanting to test it with you.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Please direct all discussions about the ACV servers here.
Are the servers up yet? I couldn't check it my self since im in school right now, haha.
there is only one thing i could say to bamco and from if the servers are down permanently

[Image: 542465_289509397806807_140040822753666_6...4638_n.jpg]
If that happened then there's no chance that I'll get Anise from Doc.
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
I heard that name a lot... what or who's Anise? xD
[Image: nqnseb.jpg]
My vision is for the good of everyone. Mostly me