Current time: 04-19-2024, 09:28 PM
ACV Tips and Q&A
XD Oh I see. Someone did try that before when some of us were online, it didn't work either.

And in the midst of combat I think you're going to forget about the the PHB and just do it subconsciously since you're focusing on the enemy rather than if you're boosting right or not. Same goes for the 2nd stage QB in fA for me before, I never really tried to pull it off much, but if I did it was fine.
It doesnt matter anymore as long as we have awesome emblems!
USE THE SHIELD BITS FOR FACES!!!! IT'S GENIUS XD
the only time I remember continuously doing it was when I unfortunately faced a pulse cannon weilding tank in a tunnel ... thankfully he was down to 30k ap when I fought him and with prodigious strafe hi boosting I won the damage race ... I just love my power type sgs XD...

ok now a question why do most people prefer the shotgun that looks like two very long pipes attached to a stock (I believe its one of the bottom sgs on the shop). looking at it whats good about it would be its firing rate, would that be it?
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

(04-22-2012, 03:17 PM)clonezero Wrote: the only time I remember continuously doing it was when I unfortunately faced a pulse cannon weilding tank in a tunnel ... thankfully he was down to 30k ap when I fought him and with prodigious strafe hi boosting I won the damage race ... I just love my power type sgs XD...

ok now a question why do most people prefer the shotgun that looks like two very long pipes attached to a stock (I believe its one of the bottom sgs on the shop). looking at it whats good about it would be its firing rate, would that be it?

Been playing with Suri and he was using those shotty's.. I cant believe the range that it has.. AFAIK about those is that it has a more concentrated cone..
The Zinnia? Very tight spread, quick lock on and reload. Very easy to use.
ic so thats why. ty for the info maybe I'll try it out sometime but for now the slab of metal I call a shotgun is already pretty effective ahahaha.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

SGs are just as broken as gatlings imo. My Usg-11/h ended up with 1640 impact force and its making Oxeye look useless.
^Which is why they get nerfed just as hard as the gats. Actually, most of the USG23/H RJs have already shifted to double or even quadruple Zinnia or KO.
(04-23-2012, 11:39 AM)J.E_Magog Wrote: SGs are just as broken as gatlings imo. My Usg-11/h ended up with 1640 impact force and its making Oxeye look useless.

Oxeye is a bit useless compared to shottys since for the stagger to work, you need a direct hit.. a "hit" notification doesnt mean a "direct hit" and since SG's shoots more bullets per shot, there is a better chance that one of those would score a direct hit.
(05-21-2012, 10:44 AM)gatchiravs Wrote: I wonder, what "FROM SOFTWARE" is currently doing with the servers, I wish they would patch all the servers like the Japan server Smile

Another question: Since I created my own team in offline mode, is it possible to leave my team and join another team in online? (if ever the server goes up again)

Yes.
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
(05-21-2012, 10:23 AM)gatchiravs Wrote: Anyway, I got another question, since I am currently playing offline, and I got some stuffs already from the shop, is it possible to load my AC DATA or to transfer my items online? Considering that im not yet playing in online since the day I bought it.

Yes, your ACs and parts transfer seamlessly between offline and online modes. The only thing you'll not have in offline mode is performance parts (weapons that level up).

Oh, and you can still play free battle with other players in offline mode.
Yeah thats a problem for me. Free battle never shows up when I play offline. wtf
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
(05-21-2012, 12:33 PM)Sirius140 Wrote: Yeah thats a problem for me. Free battle never shows up when I play offline. wtf

Make sure your PS3 is still connected to the internet?
Is it possible to play in R1 without doing anything special to my ps3?