Current time: 04-19-2024, 11:17 AM
Mark (mjting/arch_angel) in Japan
since some people requested.
It seems like you might as well live inside that big box of yours with fast internet and it will still seem a better option than your whole apartment..
Fuunyaah~
Yeah. I brought it up with Hr and they said they're looking into alternatives now. Hope something comes up.
Hey Mjting , you got a jp ACV right? Do you have your own team or at least know of a team with english speakers in it? =)
i dont at the moment. imma plan to buy it only when enough people here express interest. hey but we should discuss that in the acv forums!! Tongue
[Image: 2000091234.png]

not as good as jay's before, but not so bad either. Tongue

rave: going to akiba today >:E
@Mjting Can you find out if they do fight over Bentos? Ahahaha!
Fuunyaah~
You're going to the holy land!!! Take pictures of creepy otaku and half-naked cosplayers!
just got back. was completely overwhelmed by the awesome place. imma spam posting pics in fb. and im back in acv now.
AKIBAAAAAAAAAAA!!
hahha yeah. sorry if i havent posted any pictures. will do tonight for sure.
(06-10-2012, 11:06 AM)NiX Wrote: You're going to the holy land!!! Take pictures of creepy otaku and half-naked cosplayers!

I second. But give the creepy otaku pics to nix. I'd rather have half-naked cosplayers in my dreams... Cosplay ha. Hindi crossplay.
'Signatures are overrated.'
HAHA. i just took some pictures of the places for the meantime. taking pics inside shops is sort of a no-no here, so I'll do that when I get more daring
Y2,700 na lang daw ang ACV!!!

But anyway, pabili na lang a bit before you get out of there. Baka mag mura pa lalo, or may second hand. Or magka expansion na by then.
Ouch. Just bought a used ACV in ebay for $50.
Hmmm. I might add a copy of the Japanese ACV to the list of things you'll be bringing back home for me. Even a used copy would be fine Tongue
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  cabs in japan AEA1 270 287,704 06-10-2011, 06:45 AM
Last Post: iraya-sama
  Life Size Gundam In Japan Sforza 21 24,704 06-17-2009, 11:04 AM
Last Post: Sforza