Current time: 04-19-2024, 11:46 AM
Making fun of our Usernames
Yeah..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Anyone?
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
I won't take you siriusly, for you hath posted this on the wrong subforum! Be more attentive next time or you'll end up as clumsy as clonezero!

As for our WHARGARRBL of the forums, here is one reason why he likes going WHARGARRBL. Not to mention what he also likes to swallow.

http://ravenrepublic.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=2264
ZOMGZOMG! That was a random, funny, weird, long, and epic thread about zero's hentai monster vs whatever your Fapper has. Dood that beats Project WTF by a long shot.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
ah shit
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

How the hell did you even come up with that, Raf?
a moments whim while playing aclrp ... I cannot for the life of me remember the specific trigger but what I do remember was that the whargarrbl part was not what gave me the idea, it was a product of whatever started this idea.

guess if you like LOL

Tentacles.
Fuunyaah~
Day 2: it's still funny.
Yeah. Still feels as fresh as before. Never gets old. LOL

Jesus Mary what the fuck Raffy.
can we talk about something else? I don't want to hoard all the attention, I think that would be rude. Chair

ok ok Zero I'll stop, but I'm not sure if Goat will. I heard they're pretty stubborn or am I thinking of a donkey?
(05-03-2012, 10:00 PM)Sirius140 Wrote: ok ok Zero I'll stop, but I'm not sure if Goat will. I heard they're pretty stubborn or am I thinking of a donkey?

Goat is mostly donkey. He was a horse afterall.
'Signatures are overrated.'
^ and what you see above this post is a lab monkey with eyeglasses.
Says the fail horse.
actually "pale horse" would be the historically accurate term.

though i would say goat is more of a derp horse rather than a fail horse ....

and for troll bait I point to mark (mjting previously known as archangel)