Current time: 03-29-2024, 12:04 AM
ACV Online Bosses
(04-29-2012, 05:56 AM)BlitzKey Wrote: The bosses will be gone after Monday

wow thats lame. gonna have to try and get online tomorrow and beat at least one of them
"I firmly believe there are three tenets that determine victory in warfare; and they are firepower, firepower, and more firepower."
On my way back guys. got 3rd place in varsity.
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
(04-29-2012, 01:15 AM)atdsutm Wrote: St Elmo is a good example, but i think it is still simpler than i have expected.

What I think they should have done.
What if they put all the bosses together?!
That would break the game lol
(04-29-2012, 09:59 AM)BlitzKey Wrote: What if they put all the bosses together?!
That would break the game lol
If that happened then we would need either 4 Nexts or a whole army. Either way it sounds awesome.

Ok here's what I got for boss weaknesses
St. Elmo since there's two of em: Two Grind Blades
Exusia MKII: BRs and gats possibly
Type D No-5: BRs maybe sniper rifles and gats, but take the head out first.
Thats all I got so far. Haven't fought LLL or Raijin yet, but I don't seem to be getting the trophies for St. Elmo and Type D and I beat them as a merc. WTF!?
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
I could help you getting trophies o3o
Just ask if ever I'm online.

Also, just wanna add to your weakness list~
St. Elmo: Without being too risky with the Grindblades, the 5 shot sniper cannon/ 10 shot 16k sniper cannons will take each of them out with a few volleys when the 'tower' pops up. Just stay at a range and wait patiently, then strike. Ninja snipaaaah.

Exusia: Same, rain down gatling/battle rifle hell on this bastard XD. The shield has to be weakened each time it's put up, so just keep shooting at it. Also, aside from it's Trans-Am Raiser Sword attack, it has this near-death-one-hit-kill-360-degree-trans-am-burst-raiser-sword-slashes-of-doom attack, just go back a little far away to be safe when it does this. Other than that, LIGHT IT UP.

Type D: The little square things you need to target on the arms are weak to KE damage, usually for this guy I use my St. Elmo Sniper Quad armed with the 10 shot 16k sniper cannons + dual reserve mags just in case. The arms only last for usually half the sniper cannon's bullets, so you may have surplus bullets unless you miss. The back missile launchers are weak to TE, so bring along your favorite TE guns and wreak havoc (Plasma Gun for me, lol). For the head, you need CE, and you can easily howitzer it when you take care of everything else. I usually leave the head for last, because the missiles can be a pain while you're trying to howitzer the head.

Raijin: Raijin is a joke right now, lol (besides the fact its mega-uber-mass-cannon froze my PS3 ._.). Bring dual gats/rifles and howitzers. Take out the engines with KE, even from a far and not locked on you can still damage it. Once its down, you can take out turrets with your gatlings as you go along, watch out if you're going through the hidden canyon area, it's littered with laser turrets, so if you're not TE-defense oriented you may want to slowly take out the turrets instead of trying to rush the place, but it all depends on your mobility I guess. Once you reach the fallen Raijin, wait for it to shoot its cannon once, go in with dual howitzers and don't mind the giant intimidating charging it's doing, and just aim your howitzers at it. It'll go down quick.

LLL: Just your average LLL that can walk and shoot more things at you, without cover to hide in because of the map. Dunno if it can squish you, have never tried getting close to it while it was walking. Just take Gats/Rifles and wait for the usual pods to pop up. There are 3 sets of 4, and you may want a sniper to take out the one on the very top, but manual aiming seems to work for me, using the gats anyway, so that's up to you. Do evading while shooting at the pods as well, because I don't think you'll be able to take all 4 out before at least two of them fire. Even with TE defense, those things will hurt you if you get hit a lot.

Aaaand done. Lol.
(04-30-2012, 10:15 AM)Zefyr Wrote: I could help you getting trophies o3o
Just ask if ever I'm online.

Also, just wanna add to your weakness list~
St. Elmo: Without being too risky with the Grindblades, the 5 shot sniper cannon/ 10 shot 16k sniper cannons will take each of them out with a few volleys when the 'tower' pops up. Just stay at a range and wait patiently, then strike. Ninja snipaaaah.

Exusia: Same, rain down gatling/battle rifle hell on this bastard XD. The shield has to be weakened each time it's put up, so just keep shooting at it. Also, aside from it's Trans-Am Raiser Sword attack, it has this near-death-one-hit-kill-360-degree-trans-am-burst-raiser-sword-slashes-of-doom attack, just go back a little far away to be safe when it does this. Other than that, LIGHT IT UP.

Type D: The little square things you need to target on the arms are weak to KE damage, usually for this guy I use my St. Elmo Sniper Quad armed with the 10 shot 16k sniper cannons + dual reserve mags just in case. The arms only last for usually half the sniper cannon's bullets, so you may have surplus bullets unless you miss. The back missile launchers are weak to TE, so bring along your favorite TE guns and wreak havoc (Plasma Gun for me, lol). For the head, you need CE, and you can easily howitzer it when you take care of everything else. I usually leave the head for last, because the missiles can be a pain while you're trying to howitzer the head.

Raijin: Raijin is a joke right now, lol (besides the fact its mega-uber-mass-cannon froze my PS3 ._.). Bring dual gats/rifles and howitzers. Take out the engines with KE, even from a far and not locked on you can still damage it. Once its down, you can take out turrets with your gatlings as you go along, watch out if you're going through the hidden canyon area, it's littered with laser turrets, so if you're not TE-defense oriented you may want to slowly take out the turrets instead of trying to rush the place, but it all depends on your mobility I guess. Once you reach the fallen Raijin, wait for it to shoot its cannon once, go in with dual howitzers and don't mind the giant intimidating charging it's doing, and just aim your howitzers at it. It'll go down quick.

LLL: Just your average LLL that can walk and shoot more things at you, without cover to hide in because of the map. Dunno if it can squish you, have never tried getting close to it while it was walking. Just take Gats/Rifles and wait for the usual pods to pop up. There are 3 sets of 4, and you may want a sniper to take out the one on the very top, but manual aiming seems to work for me, using the gats anyway, so that's up to you. Do evading while shooting at the pods as well, because I don't think you'll be able to take all 4 out before at least two of them fire. Even with TE defense, those things will hurt you if you get hit a lot.

Aaaand done. Lol.
I just got those trophies, but seriously I didn't even think of sniper cannons though the cannons of St. Elmo got me when I was trying to set up the giga cannon. And Raijin took me and Hell Heart out from behind a wall, and I prefer to take out Type D's head first so you don't have to deal with the red lasers of death afterwards, plus I just kicked its missile batteries. Where as I agree with LLL and Trans-Am Exusia, but what I didn't know in the first place was that there were two St. Elmos. So me and 009 Raven bladed them with G blades and thats it. Didn't even take more than 10K damage.

But wait what if they threw in a boss like Spirit of Motherwill and Answerer combined with every attack. ZOMG! Stupid fast long range Kojima Missiles, nuclear cannon fire and AA. How the hell are we gonna fight that! Even with Nexts!

Did I mention it can spawn an army of ACs as well?
St. Elmo/Twin Battleships - For soloing the St. Elmos (without UWs), all I did was get a pair of long-range laser rifles, dual amplifiers, and fired at the rear-most CIWS turret from a long range. Then kicked them to death. Long-range battle rifles and 3600 ammo gats also work, kinda.

If you want to kill the ships quickly, arm yourself with a Mass Blade. Kill the first ship by Mass Blading the rear, then get atop the buildings and glide boost to your next target. Be sure you still have your laser rifles.

Exusia -When soloing Exusia (without UWs), you can arm yourself with rockets and shotties, and fire at it while it is bringing up its shield. Or use a pulse tank with rockets and an autocannon or shotgun. You'll take down Exusia quickly this way. I initially thought it was impossible to solo Exusia without an UW, but apparently it is possible.

Raijin/Giant Airship - One quick way to solo Raijin is to arm yourself with rockets, howitzers, and a mass blade with a balanced generator. During the first round of the fight, you fire the rockets while it is in the air. Once you bring it down, get atop a high hill and activate your mass blade so you can traverse the canyon quickly without worrying about the laser turrets. Be sure to hide and let Rajin fire its cannon before approaching it, of course. After it shoops da whoop, proceed to blow it up. If you want to save money, just kick the hatch door, which happens to be a blindspot for the massive cannon.

LLL/Giant Hexapod - Aside from gatling guns and rifles, you can also eliminate LLL's turrets quickly if you're using dual-amp laser rifles. Though, this also leaves you unable to utilize a CIWS for the missiles. Laser rifles are good if you intend to attack from a longer range.

Just remember, it is usually the next-to-furthest turrets that will open up. If you are soloing, or are the decoy, standing to LLL's nearest leg will cause the leg left or right of it to open up. Once you get those legs, get around it to go for the other legs, as the frontmost leg will never open up.

Type-D No. 5/ Giant AC - For soloing Type-D (without Legion Pulse or Mass Blade), gats/rifles, HEAT howitzers, CIWS, and a powerful knee usually do the trick. Get some height, glide boost atop its head, and proceed to kick the missile launchers. Afterwards, blow the head off with the HEAT howitzers. Destroying the head will make its laser cannon much weaker. Alternatively, you can Grind Blade/Giga Cannon Type-D's face, kick the missile launchers, then gat/rifle the arms.
PSN: Man_in_the_Armor, ManintheArmor, Reugenic (brother's profile)
Current AC Game: ACV
Deviantart: ManintheArmor (currently retired)
Furaffinity: Man_in_the_Armor (currently retired)
FurrytoFurry: ManintheArmor
Youtube: ManintheArmor

Note, not available on ACV during the afternoon or weekends. Usually.

Current Team: Traitor Legion 01, The Men in Armor

Father is always watching.

Exusia's blind spot LOL didn't realize you can climb that high.

The guy also killed type d without using OW(blade, sniper cannon, br & CE pile)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSRHGv-ItBc
I kept on thinking, just blow up the damn cliff and bury him. But still I didn't even know that the cliff wasn't OB, so I guess if ACV ever comes back to life again then I know where piss off JALA.
Uber Sniper's Perch XD
How would a LW RJ fare on top of that cliff.
nice find on the exusia blind spot
Some of the online bosses encountered today. Failed most of them except for the motherwill and scavenger bosses.

Edited:

-Scavenger, Hunter, and Predator
-To-605A, To-605S, and To-605D
-Grey Lotus
-Spirit Class Moving Fortress
-Exusia
-LiV
-N-WGIX/v

source