Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:05 PM
ACV Online Bosses

I think I'm missing one more.
If you could carve parts from them, that would be awesome!
'Signatures are overrated.'
HNNGGGGGGGGGGG.

Just another LLL, I got this guys... Why does it have more than one laser on each of its legs? Why is it moving...? SHIZ CRAP BALLS MATHEROFGADWATDAPAKISHAPPENING.

Can't wait @w@
I remember there's one montage video that has a footage of stelmo.
Their coming soon! Better fix my tank now.
Domo Beyond the beaten path, lies the absolute end. It does not matter who or what you are. Death awaits you! - P3 Domo
I think this is the st. elmo one
Did anyone notice Exusia becoming immune to damage after he does his EN blade-flight thingy? I even emptied my heat rockets at point blank and it didn't do any damage.
Yep, we just kept on shooting anyway.. XD
It's a laser shield you have to wittle down each time he rises into the air. Just keep hitting him and it'll go away XD

As for my soloing adventures, so far the only ones left are Type-D and Exusia. Saya feeling Gundam e XD

Also, during an online game, when the Raijn fired its cannon and there were other things beside me like turrets and teammates, my PS3 froze. I'm afraid it might be because of the scratches it's been getting out of no where ;_;
Soloing is more challenging but it felt like a chore, especially Exusia with his shield and it besically turns into a waiting game. It left me no choice but to use an UW. I'm having more fun destroying the bosses with other people, but it pushed my mercenary ranking down to 207 and my reward down to -1,127,313 Clapping
These boss battles are great.

i just hope they made it more complicated and harder to handle the boss as a team.

St Elmo is a good example, but i think it is still simpler than i have expected.

-It required correct positioning as a team through navigating through buildings and position well at the time when the weak point appears. The stage is majorly on water that also limits mobility, there should be a system to regulate movement and punish poor positioning in a boss fight.
-It also requires a team based composition of attack and defense such as discerning the ICBM missile and attack as a team that requires timing distraction and etc...
-It also requires the team to have varied setups such as carrying CIWS and another to have good tanking ability to distract the ship.
-The boss wasnt on its own, there are two of them and coordination is required to keep track of both ships.

i think they should make more bosses like this that requires the team to handle different facets and challenges in one sortie. OR JUST MAKE THEM MORE FUCKING HARD BY ADDING POWERFUL GRUNT UNITS AND A HORDE OF GRUNT UNITS
I was able to kick St. elmo more than 10 times.. It has a blind spot..

Edit: It would make it more more fun if they just patch the damn game.
That was fun fighting them guys, I kicked Type-D in the face before lol
so are the bosses only available this weekend or will they be turned on/off randomly?
"I firmly believe there are three tenets that determine victory in warfare; and they are firepower, firepower, and more firepower."
The bosses will be gone after Monday