galahad
ucr10-a
animas
cinto

predire
sonne
tempete
mentor IV

with a 15 reload, the aulnees feel a lot like my gatling. (try it) don't use the charged shots. though slower but with higher, damage, range and m. velocity.

if you run out of aulnee ammo. switch to the ulr-o9 and snipe.

went for max ke def vs gats and shotties
the animas are for dual energy amp

feels a lot slow though\

please comment.
Aulnee is cute, but disorientating to use. And I'm not that happy with its accuracy when it's not charged. Sad You can use it as an energy sniper rifle though.
thanks dry testing it at free battle. kills rjs at damage racing
You can also try the laser rifle above the Aulnee. Forgot its name.

Not so sure about tempete either.
that's the ucr-09 ... 25 reload. picked the aulnee instead of it due to faster reload.

not sure bout the tempete either but. will do experiments on gen-booster-frame combos later
20+ reload is fine as long as your base lock-on is low. I'd rather have subcomputers instead of EN amplifiers for the dual aulnee.
Problems with the Laser rifle is that its muzzle velocity is horrendous when not charged.. Also, the laser shot itself has a small hitbox and thats making it harder to hit most of the time compared to Battle rifles who has huge projectiles..

Still trying out a similar build developed from my SBS AC.. Will share info if youre still planning to make this build.
Been wanting to make an AC like this too, using the UCR-09 probably tuned for accuracy.

Btw, how'd you tune your Aulnee?
rapid fire... what happens is.... I charge up both... then snipe. when something comes near or I panic. I let loose both guns blazing. am thinking to shift to glace, sacrifice sniping aspect of my play.

I'm more of an assault gunner anyway...

still a work in progress.