Current time: 04-28-2024, 01:49 PM
Hello RR
Encountered Nix earlier in a free battle and was invited here Smile
PSN: AcesZeph(shared account with my bro) and ZephKyumz(my personal account) mostly online at night and prefers to use regular rifles hope to join you guys so I could play with people with in the same timezone lol
cum and serve us for eternity, BWAHAGHAHHHHAHA!!!!
Welcome~!! Wag mo sabihin kay Astralle ah! Tongue
edit: ^lolol

Hi! Thanks for joining.

Let me know if you'd rather be with RR team 1 or team 2 before I give you the password.

...at huwag mo sana kami itataksil sa magiging ex-team mo ha. Tangina. LOL

Team 1 covers Alpine Base, Mining Sector, Abandoned Facility, and Urban Area.
Team 2 covers Huge Canyon, Executive Sector, Marine Facility, and Abandoned City.

Just a reminder that as part of the RR team, which is for members of this community, you're expected to participate here in the forums both for coordination and camaraderie. If you'll be gone for a long time, just let us know here. Otherwise, we may have to give up your slot.

Anyway, didn't mean to sound so serious. Just needed to lay all that down.

Have fun, and we'll see you online!
Ok lng ba na ung zephykumz ung isali ko if ever medyo mas trip ko na gamitin ung personal account ko mainly sa kuya ko ung aceszeph eh saka para wala na ding masabi ung kabilang team na trayduran Smile) langya daming drama nitong acv eh Smile)
OK na yan basta hindi nakadd si Astralle sayo.. Trololol!
Hahah we don't want drama either. We're just here to have fun (while having our emblems on the map Tongue). Sure, go ahead and use your personal account for the team. Whichever you prefer. I'll PM the password in the morning.
kung ok lng sa 1 tp farming ko mostly sa urban at mining eh
Edit: at nde nakaadd si astralle dun sa personal account ko wala ngang frends un eh hahaha gnagamit ko lng pag nagssame game na mahirap imanage ung save slots kami ng kuya ko sayang kasi ung trophy hahaha
Welcome to the boards \o/
Hi Zeph. Maging active lang dito solb na.

Welcome to The Republic!
'Signatures are overrated.'
Welcome to the forums, Zeph!
The more Zef/Zephs the better hohohoho

Iniisip kasi nung mga foreigner siguro Sci-Fi/Drama ang ACV. Nagroroleplay ung mga un XD
^Tayo ang foreigners sa region 1. LOL
(04-25-2012, 11:10 AM)Zefyr Wrote: The more Zef/Zephs the better hohohoho

Pano na tawag namin sainyo niyan? XD
(04-25-2012, 11:39 AM)Hell Heart Wrote:
(04-25-2012, 11:10 AM)Zefyr Wrote: The more Zef/Zephs the better hohohoho

Pano na tawag namin sainyo niyan? XD

Yung isa si Yr, Yung isa si Kyumz. Tapos ang usapan.
'Signatures are overrated.'