Current time: 03-29-2024, 10:14 PM
Plamo scraps!
LF/SF stuff!
Anyone willing to sell scraps? I have tons of scraps as well and willing to trade.. Big grin

Currently, Im looking for MG MK-II 2.0 Vulcan pod, Hyaku Shiki clay bazooka or that bazooka that Duel uses (Doesnt need to be MG) State your price.. Big grin
Would it be possible to get a list of the model kits that your scraps/parts came from?
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(07-26-2012, 11:34 AM)Fox Wrote: Would it be possible to get a list of the model kits that your scraps/parts came from?

MG Zeta 1.0 Scraps

MG Mk-II 1.0 Scraps

MG Shin Musha Scraps

1/60 God Gundam Scraps

1/100 Duel and Chaos scraps

1/100 Strike scraps

MG Dom Scraps

MG 4th Gundam scraps
Fuunyaah~
(07-26-2012, 02:50 PM)Hell Heart Wrote:
(07-26-2012, 11:34 AM)Fox Wrote: Would it be possible to get a list of the model kits that your scraps/parts came from?

MG Zeta 1.0 Scraps

MG Mk-II 1.0 Scraps

1/100 Duel and Chaos scraps

1/100 Strike scraps

MG 4th Gundam scraps

I see possibilities for combining these. Shades

Too bad we don't have a smiley that's stroking it's beard while sporting a sly grin on it's face. Big grin
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Almost acquired a beaten up MG Sinanju. Will try again some other time if only I came more prepared.
Fuunyaah~
(07-26-2012, 07:08 PM)Hell Heart Wrote: Almost acquired a beaten up MG Sinanju. Will try again some other time if only I came more prepared.

Just how beaten up was it?
(07-27-2012, 12:01 PM)Fox Wrote:
(07-26-2012, 07:08 PM)Hell Heart Wrote: Almost acquired a beaten up MG Sinanju. Will try again some other time if only I came more prepared.

Just how beaten up was it?

The seller and my friend cant describe it to me, I keep asking how hard is it to explain it. They all tell me you just have to see it. I saw pictures of it but cant tell where the damage is.

They say, the only damaged part is somewhere in the front chest armor. The frame looks decent enough. I just hate the fact that the seller doesnt reply properly.. If I loose my patience, I'd just grab a ReZEL thanks to Eday Ng(Ver. Ed)
Fuunyaah~

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Plamo for Everyone cabs 82 111,246 12-08-2009, 02:13 PM
Last Post: Mjting