Current time: 05-12-2024, 12:23 AM
Hi all!!
Wink 
Hello I'm Raziel from argentina, I've been following this website for quite some time (love the posts, especially the armored core analogs), but i was too shy to even register, anyway i saw your team in AC V, and i really want to join in. I'm not a pro, but I'll do my best.
psnID: Raziel13777

Hi Raziel13. Nice to have you. Great to know that you liked our posts. Unfortunately, we've been too busy with ACV to keep the blog updated. Tongue

And I'm also sorry to say that our team is currently full, and with an every growing reserve-list. Which platform and server do you play on?
Hello! Welcome to the forums Smile

As Nix said, unfortunately the main RR team is already full, but nothing's stopping people from forming or posting ads for their own teams. We also have plans to have a secondary team soon (I think).
Welcome to the forums Raziel!
Welcome and enjoy your stay Big grin
oh well, no problem, if you make a second team please let me know, I play the ps3 version, but Im planing getting the xbox version too, i play in the NA server, tank based player (god i love tanks), its hard to find ravens here in argentina, (or maybe im not trying hard enough).
welcome to the boards \o/
(04-02-2012, 11:48 PM)raziel13 Wrote: oh well, no problem, if you make a second team please let me know, I play the ps3 version, but Im planing getting the xbox version too, i play in the NA server, tank based player (god i love tanks), its hard to find ravens here in argentina, (or maybe im not trying hard enough).

ANOTHER BROTHER-IN-ARMS!!! Clapping
God loves tanks too.

Welcome to the Republic!!
'Signatures are overrated.'
tanks was probably one of his heavenly gifts heck god created man in his image and that image included TANKS!!! you didn't see them on eden because they were STEALTH TANKS!!! the actual beginning of Dante's paradiso shows beatrice coming to the pearly gates to meet dante ON A TANK translators are just in denial!!!... heat going to head not enough sleep ... probably going to hell XD ...

anyway welcome raziel!!! hope you like it here.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!