Current time: 05-11-2024, 12:34 PM
Harro
Suri is here. He is introducing himself
Hello. My name is Suri and I'm an avid Armored Core player based in the states. My Tagalog isn't that fluent, but I'm hoping to learn by playing with you all. I'd like to join the Raven Republic in Armored Core V, but it's full and I don't know the password for Raven Republic 2. If someone could maybe give it to me, please? Maraming salamat!

A little about me. I'm a 20 year old college student, and I like watching anime, writing, playing video games, and other stuff. So far, my favorite Armored Cores would have to be ACV, Silent Line, or For Answer.

My favorite group in the Armored Core is Silent Avalanche, which is a bit of a hint to how I play ACV.

Anyways, thank you for having me!

-Suri
Harro to you too~

I don't know the password for either team. Kaya pasensya na.

A word of warning though, all you'll learn are curses and similar rage-based battlecries. I hope those are ok.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Welcome to the forums, Suri! Stick around, I think a slot is opening up in Team 1 soon enough. But as Nix said in the other thread, you might not catch us online that often, being in a different timezone and all.
Hi Suri! I'd happily let you in team 2, but you won't really have anyone to play with over there. Sad For now, best we can probably do is to get your PSN so that we can invite you to our free battles.
My PSN is Suri_Mano or tsurikami. I'm usually on my Suri_Mano one, so yeah. Add me and we can play. =3. As for learning battlecries and curses, those are fine. I know like one or two. Lol. I look forward to being here.
[Image: image.php?u=12194&type=sigpic&dateline=1306183803]
Whee~ PSN:Suri_Mano or tsurikami
harro and wercome to the boards \o/
welcome!!!

pls post here for more information, i think our team 2 is going to be much active now as we have decided the team could possibly be split into half.

post your PSN and time of availability.

http://ravenrepublic.net/forums/showthre...pid7869670

but this is NOT SURE yet. its just a probable chance, although i really want more members on the RR team.