Current time: 05-11-2024, 01:58 PM
ACV General Discussion
Can someone give a mock writeup of the stats for a sentry gun launcher? like weight, average damage, # of ammo?
"I firmly believe there are three tenets that determine victory in warfare; and they are firepower, firepower, and more firepower."
(02-01-2012, 02:13 AM)McCale Wrote: Can someone give a mock writeup of the stats for a sentry gun launcher? like weight, average damage, # of ammo?

All of the sentries have weight of 1000 or more (around twice of rifles), the heaviest is around 1400. So far, there are 2 of each damage type.

The damage ranges from 700 to 1000+, the sentries themselves have plenty of ammo to last around 1 to 2 minutes or so. KE and CE types have 25 and 40 sentries type, while the missile only have 10 of them.

Brought to you by a random passing lurker Smile
(02-01-2012, 03:00 AM)werkbau Wrote:
(02-01-2012, 02:13 AM)McCale Wrote: Can someone give a mock writeup of the stats for a sentry gun launcher? like weight, average damage, # of ammo?

All of the sentries have weight of 1000 or more (around twice of rifles), the heaviest is around 1400. So far, there are 2 of each damage type.

The damage ranges from 700 to 1000+, the sentries themselves have plenty of ammo to last around 1 to 2 minutes or so. KE and CE types have 25 and 40 sentries type, while the missile only have 10 of them.

Oh, thanks for that too! No TE type so far then, I guess. LOL
^
"KE and CE types have 25 and 40 sentries type"
My bad it's supposed to be KE and TE >_>. The missile is the CE type.
There are TE sentries, one of them functions like plasma guns though which is rather short ranged. I haven't tested both of them enough.
I can access ACU's homepage! ... Only.

Might just be a few more hours and it'll be back to normal anyway.
(02-01-2012, 03:00 AM)werkbau Wrote:

Very informative, thank you very much
"I firmly believe there are three tenets that determine victory in warfare; and they are firepower, firepower, and more firepower."
The ACU Wiki works right now, so you can check the demo/beta sentry guns stats there if you like. I'm still working on fixing the problem with the .php files on the rest of the site.
Fuck terran.
Sex
A painful activity in which a man, using the stiffest and pointiest part of his pelvic region, repeatedly stabs
a female in her crotch until he feels satisfied.

[Image: Niji87.png]
I was watching this Zoid boss battle and I noticed the player keeps pulling out this view

[Image: airestruyk.jpg]
^ that is an UAV shoulder unit, it gives you a top down view in the midst of battle. You can still shoot and move around, but the UAV will disconnected when going to scan mode or is interrupted by a roof/ceiling. Suddenly, AC is an RTS game :0

(02-01-2012, 10:59 PM)werkbau Wrote: Suddenly, AC is an RTS game :0

I haven't been keeping up to date with all the goings-on in ACV, but damn. I love how the addition of a single role, the operator, has seemingly shifted the focus of play heavily from the single-player, one-on-one experience towards full-fledged team combat.
ikr i mean playing the operator sounds interesting that is so gonna be my role in ACV Shades
Raven name: Rexzo
AC name: Propagation, Melancholy, & Gotterdammerung (Soon: Omni Seraph)
AC type:MW Bipedal or MW Reverse Joint (either way)
Favored weapons: Rifles, Machine Guns, Hand Guns, Micro Missiles, and Laser Blades
Attack Style: Either Aggressive or Backpedaling

Being born with angel wings (Propagation)
Rose after fallen from paradise (Depression) (Melancholy)
Accepted my inner devil for if I fought; I would have ultimately lost (Gotterdammerung)

Having undergone these trials I've have become an Omnious Seraph

"I'm a Mercenary, I'm used to betrayal...
But power is all that matters now...
In the end, Human arrogance will eventually usher in our own downfall... -Genobee"\

Mindlessly killing is something everyone can do; however, only a few think and efficiently complete the task at hand
(02-02-2012, 02:47 AM)Rexzo Wrote: ikr i mean playing the operator sounds interesting that is so gonna be my role in ACV Shades

IKR the operator's position is good if you have a wireless headset and a bathroom nearby. A PS3 controller too.

That way, you can keep talking to your teammates while taking a dump, and let them hear you engage in bowel-related maneuvers.

Make sure your controller doesn't fall off the toilet seat too.
LMFAO wow Goat i couldn't breathe for a while there LOLRoflLOL

Edit: and I was in class too so everyone was looking at me like a psycho
Raven name: Rexzo
AC name: Propagation, Melancholy, & Gotterdammerung (Soon: Omni Seraph)
AC type:MW Bipedal or MW Reverse Joint (either way)
Favored weapons: Rifles, Machine Guns, Hand Guns, Micro Missiles, and Laser Blades
Attack Style: Either Aggressive or Backpedaling

Being born with angel wings (Propagation)
Rose after fallen from paradise (Depression) (Melancholy)
Accepted my inner devil for if I fought; I would have ultimately lost (Gotterdammerung)

Having undergone these trials I've have become an Omnious Seraph

"I'm a Mercenary, I'm used to betrayal...
But power is all that matters now...
In the end, Human arrogance will eventually usher in our own downfall... -Genobee"\

Mindlessly killing is something everyone can do; however, only a few think and efficiently complete the task at hand
I gots it from Niji's post in MV!

Quote:You unlock parts via Team Level, so to get all the parts unlocked you need to level up a lot. To level up a lot you need people who either mass spam missions or mass spam PvP. Basically just play a lot. PvP gives a lot, lot, lot more team points too. Team points are how you level up. To put this into relation with your OP, it's very likely that the team you set up for PvP would unlock more parts more quickly than the team you set up to unlock parts via any other means. Hahaha.

So yeah, team up and unlock as a group, etc, etc.
I've dumped a ton of random information into the ACV Discussion topics in the different major forums of RR/RH/ACG/MV for those who feel like looking through them. Haha. I'm always up for answering questions, though. If you want to know about something don't hesistate to ask me here or via PM or anywhere else.

I have a good bit of experience operating. I call people bad names and tell them to go around and attack from behind a lot.

=3

I also have to say I really do like this ACV mic, once you figure out how to put it on it's much more comfortable than the official PS3 mic that I was using before. I can even change the sensitivity on what it picks up, which is great.
Fuck terran.
Sex
A painful activity in which a man, using the stiffest and pointiest part of his pelvic region, repeatedly stabs
a female in her crotch until he feels satisfied.

[Image: Niji87.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LRp Discussion J.E_Magog 76 101,015 04-05-2016, 10:52 PM
Last Post: J.E_Magog
  LR: OB Core Discussion NiX 26 30,044 04-28-2011, 11:55 PM
Last Post: adiyel
  SLp Discussion J.E_Magog 46 68,614 02-12-2010, 10:33 AM
Last Post: DaiZengar666
  AC3p Discussion Black Dragon 115 155,111 11-18-2009, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Fox
  FA Discussion J.E_Magog 307 344,758 08-25-2009, 11:53 AM