The Set up:
FRAME

HEAD : Roland HD41 (CE-Type)
CORE : Ostara CR113 (KE-Type)
ARMS :UAM-10/R (KE-Type)
LEGS : KT-3N4 (Bipedal-H )

INTERNALS

FCS : UFC-11 Glance (Quick lock type)
GENERATOR : UGN-70/Ho Vital (High output type)
BOOSTER : UBT-25/H (High acceleration type)
RECON UNIT : URD-36/EA (Tracking Type)

WEAPONS

R arm: USG-23/H (Gatling gun)
L Arm: UBR-05/R (battle rifle)
Shoulder: NONE (Coz I don't know what to put XD; )
Ultimate Weapon : NONE
R Bay: Lotus BR429 (Battle rifle)
L Bay : LB-66 Moonlight (Laser Blade)

The Stats:
Booster: 124
HB(? I think it's an H... XD; ) : 251
KE: 1655
CE: 1560 (I can't see it properly on this tiny screen DX )
TE: 2333 (?)
Total Weight: 7615
Stability: 1054
Recoil Resistance: 934
Turning Performance: 757 (this looks so sad XD; )
Energy Recovery: 5349 (LOL fail...)
Repair Cost : Does it matter? Basta mahal siya XD
AP: 38129
Total Load : 5317
Loading Capacity: 7402
Total EN Consumption: 11681 (ARAY XD )
Energy Output: 17,030

I need help in:
1) This frame is EXTREMELY DRAINY. Is it possible to make it less drainy or make it faster WITHOUT sacrificing too much defense and/or AP?

2)It can't kill fast enough, I'd probably die first XD
Any suggested weapon choices? (kahit ibang weapon type) I'm fine with anything as long as I don't get rid of a hard hitting blade, and that my already-short-range doesn't get even shorter.

Much help is appreciated. Also suggesting a test dummy helps XD
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Whoosh~

Weird, the stats that show up on mine are KE 1666, CE 1560, and TE 2939 along with a bunch of different readings for the other stats @_@

Anyhweh~

Drainy? I'm thinking you quick-boost a lot when out of Scan Mode. Any AC will drain quickly out of Scan Mode, so it's generally better to only QB once or twice out of scan mode and take cover and re initiate scan mode to replenish energy. I get by with 3k EN recovery with both my Bloody Unicorn and Bloody Unicorn S.

I don't know about the others, but I prefer using CE Arms because of their high Firing Stability. A heavy biped would generally be a sort of assault type methinks, so the Lotus BR wouldn't be a very good choice at Mid-Range because of its generally high Reload Time. I think you'd be better off with another UBR - 05 for close combat, or a Strekoza for Mid-to-Close. Also, dat Moonlight. I don't think a Heavy would be fast enough to close in to faster ACs to actually use it, so if you want to keep it you should practice with it in Free Battles and Mock Battles and stuff. If you can afford the EN drain, which I think you can with practice anyway XD, try the Burya Boosters and Prochnyi Generator. You mostly have solid weaponry anyway so I don't think that would be much of a problem. It would even get surplus energy o3o

Summary:

CE Arms are delicious
Try faster firing weaponry instead of the Lotus
Try either a Balanced or High Cap Generators.
Practice with dem boosters XD
Also, with patch 1.03 coming in, those Gatlings are going to get nerfed quite a bit, so try and find an alternative methinks o3o
(04-03-2012, 11:21 AM)Zefyr Wrote: Whoosh~

Weird, the stats that show up on mine are KE 1666, CE 1560, and TE 2939 along with a bunch of different readings for the other stats @_@

Well, our TV screen is small so I guess I just misread it (by a lot) LOL

Off to try out the new internals first.

Edit:
Any suggestions for a shoulder unit?
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Haywire, the firing stability stat on the arms affects the reload rate of all weapons. And CE arms have among the highest of the stat. Your KE arms are part of why you're having trouble killing things quickly. Your arm weapons are already some of the current best.

Try the Galahad head for a rebalance in armor and less en drain, if you really think you need more EN. Also try to fit in the PROCHNYI generator and try out one of the power boosters.
For shoulder units either Subcomputers or missiles for harassment I guess. Flash Rockets are good too up close, but they might be getting nerfed too, soooo there may be others you want to try. A good stagger combo would be movement jammers, missiles, and BRs up close.
Just my opinion, I think this one is too heavy for your style. You could go with Medium Biped like Jorrases or Cinto which offers decent defense against KE and you could probably go for a CE core like KT-02 which provided decent defenses against CE and KE. You'd probably end up around 36-37k AP depending on your arms and head and have a medium defense on both CE and KE.

As for the boosters, I personally use a High accel booster which I like when recovering from a stagger and Turning around Buildings and stuff. It provided more control than the High power one. Generator, yes a Prochnyi would do but its gonna be heavy. I like going at Medium ranges and what I use is a High capacity generator which provides me with decent energy for emergency boost and stuff. Only downside is I need to watch out for it and not drain it too fast. I always need to either pull back or stay is Scan mode most of the time.

As for weapons, its best to wait for the patch. In any case, you should try Movement jammers paired with your moonlight.